I'm from WA and have had this boat for over 20 years
I feel I need to sell her for about $20k, however, I can't and wish to look for a boat share
What I'm offering is a 50% usage with a $1,700 investment (1/12 share) and a 50% share of maintenance and fees
I live in Richmond, Vic. The boat is stored at Yaringa, willing to pay and locate her closer to Melbourne
Her name is Lava Wave
- Baron Sportsman, approx 1984, hand-laid
- No Rot and good condition for her age
- Motor 115HP Merc (Mariner) 4 Stroke
- 2 sounders and GPS
- Full Canopy, fitted in the last 5 years
- Anchor winch
- Good trailer for going away, last 2 trips were Robe and Mallacoota
She is a fishing weapon machine, that can go out wide and is easy to handle.
A good family boat, very safe
This is a good opportunity to enjoy a boat with minimal outlay.