Description: Riviera 6000 Sport Yacht 6000 Sport Yacht
Riviera 6000 Sport Yacht 25% (1/4) shares available with Boating Partnerships.
Based In Sydney at Rushcutters Bay.
Limited shares reaming- catch the last of summer in style on board your very own Riviera 6000 Sport Yacht.
Non structural warranty remains, along with limited warranty on both the Volvo engines and drives.
- Equity Ownership
- Tenancy in common
- 24/7phone assistance
- Walk-on / walk-off boating
- Transparent running costs
- The only boat syndication company exclusively endorsed by Riviera
The most relaxing way to own a syndicate boat - we invite you to compare the difference.
This Riviera 6000 Sport Yacht partnership is set to start shortly with 4 owners based out of the world class d'Albora Marina Rushcutters Bay. The Riviera 6000 has it all and holds the perfect fit for Sydney Harbour. Watch a sunset from Athol bay or explore the coast with absolute control at your fingertips.
********* Please Enquire for Partnerships Specifics *********
Boating Partnerships, 9328 2628, info@boatingpartnerships. Com. Au
Our transparent running costs include things such as berthing, insurance, servicing and preventative maintenace along with our 5 star vessel management.
When buying a share with us, owners enter a tenancy in common meaning you actually own equity in the boat. This Riviera 6000 Sport Yacht has a set amount of days per share with each owner receiving equal amount of days, split evenly between each term. If you run out of days, you can simply book the boat under standby for those last minute bookings.
Bookings are managed by our online partnership platform which is moderated and arranged by our team. We have a very fair and honest system that leads owners to only book desired dates and eliminates those last minute frantic bookings. Special days such as NYE, Boxing Day etc are also evenly shared between owners.
All running costs are transparent and therefore the actual cost of running the boat is split evenly between the owners with no mark ups on invoices and no hidden fees.
The cost of cleaning, fuel and laundry is charged after each use to ensure what you used is what you pay for.
*********Please enquire for a full breakdown of running costs********
ABOUT THE BOAT:
Along with the standard options fitted on this Riviera 6000 Sport Yacht, options also include the below.
Port side fitted aft joystick station, DPS, Autopilot, Auto Trim tabs, High pressure water cleaner (bow & cockpit), Dyson rechargeable vacuum cleaner, Presidential layout, water maker, Upholstery upgrade to cockpit lounge and foredeck sunpad, Galleyware package, bath ware package, painted hull topsides in metallic colour, secondary fresh water pump, wine cooler fitted in utility room, nav package sounder and transducer upgrade. M900 Gyro stabiliser mounted in engine room, glen denning shore power retractor, saloon table on swing mount to allow additional room around lounge when needed. Foxtel, Aft facing camera. Anchor camera, underwater lighting, 3M Centre console Brig tender with 20HP Mercury outboard engine.
********* Enquire now for specifics on this boat *********
Grandly spacious and exuding elegance and power, as befits a flagship. Positively shining with impressive refinements. Spaces flow together effortlessly. Timberwork gleams. Soft fabrics welcome and pamper. Sunroofs glide open at the push of a button. Luxury predominates. Practicality abounds.
The beautifully appointed command station inspires with luxurious new alcantara and leather helm chairs, along with state of the art instrumentation. She's powered by the advanced Volvo Penta 950 Inboard Propulsion System. In the palatial accommodation deck, you have a presidential layout with three designer bathrooms, as well as a utility room.
Contact our team to arrange an inspection,
Tom van Vliet, 0408 722 132
William Boyd 0491 281 984
New South Wales
Sydney Region Rushcutters Bay NSW
63' 4" - 19.30m
Approximately 475 hours on each, used good condition, engine survey completed Feb 2021
725hp x 2
2nd Engine Hrs
Please Enquire For Fuel Burns
26 Knots Average ( 28knots WOT under applicable conditions)
Volvo Penta IPS Drives
· Reverse cycle air conditioning split to the master ensuite
· Plush pile carpet with soft underlay
· Sweeping, fixed hull windows in tempered glass on both sides draw in plenty of light and fresh air, with blinds for privacy
· Hull and headlinings, leatherette covered with cushioning
· Opening portholes for fresh air, alarmed to the helm in the event they are left open
· King sized walk around bed with innerspring mattress and upholstered headboard with timber feature
· Bedside tables with drawers, and additional storage cabinetry outboard
· Reading, overhead and concealed LED mood lighting
· Premium leather, three seater lounge
· Makeup bureau with storage
· Ottoman upholstered to match lounge selection
· Walk in wardrobe with mirror, hanging rails and drawer
· Direct access door from master wardrobe to utility room
· Entertainment to the master stateroom is via a large LED television integrated into a premium home theatre system, mounted to the forward bulkhead
Fixed overhead galley skylights with sliding blind enhance the natural lighting
· Built-in galley cabinetry with walnut satin varnish and positive locking hardware as well as drawers for cutlery, pots and pans
· Drawer refrigeration - two fridges, freezer and dishwasher with Blum stainless steel, soft-close runners
· Premium combination microwave/convection oven with grill
· Three-element electric induction cooktop, with rangehood and removable stainless steel pot-holder
· Solid surface benchtop with a selection of colours and styles
· Stainless steel sink and premium tapware
· Rubbish bin with cover