First in the new DB line, the DB/43 illustrates all of Jeanneau's creative capacity and quest for innovation. The sleek design, the power emitted, and the unprecedented comfort aboard the DB/43 constitute a true turning point for Jeanneau, reviving its iconic name while drawing on its strong heritage.
The new Jeanneau DB/43 is a unique product offer in the premium segment of Day Boats, combining an exclusive style and polished finish with an unparalleled capacity for entertaining. Faithful to Jeanneau's values, with ease of handling and liveability, the DB/43 offers new solutions to maximise your enjoyment and quality of life on board.
- Powered by Twin Volvo D6 380HP Diesel Inboards with Joystick
- Version for 2 cabins and 1 Head
- Interior woodworks in White Oak
- Sportop Version
- Trim Level Premiere including:
-- Ventilation Pack including opening deck hatch in the front cabin, 2nd hatch starboard in the front cabin, 2nd hatch in the head & hatch on the helm station.
-- Ambiance Pack including LED lights on exterior steps, LED string in cockpit galley and indirect interior lighting.
-- Stainless Steel Bow Protection
-- 2 Lateral Electrical Terraces (port &stbd)
-- 2 Aft Cockpit Spotlights
-- Electrical Trim Tabs
-- Venetian Blinds in the Aft Cabin
-- Electrical Sliding Roof
-- Fusion Audio System with Four Loudspeakers in the Cockpit
-- PVC Stamoid White Covers for Helm Station, 3 Seats (pilot & co-pilot), Cockpit Galley, Cockpit Bench, Cockpit Table and Aft Sunpad
- Ivory upholstery in the front cabin
- Version for Aft Sundeck
- Mooring Kit including 6 fenders (700 x 250mm) and 4 mooring lines (D18 L15000)
- Anchoring Kit including 20kg stainless steel anchor, D18 cable and D10 galvanised chain.
- First Antifoul
- 6 Man Safety Kit including manual inflatable lifejackets, flare kit, safety V sheet, waterproof torch, mirror-signaling, horn and fire extinguisher packed into a pvc grab bag.
We may have this boat in stock, please check our website for further information.
MW Marine are an award winning Jeanneau dealer having represented the brand across Australia for over 10 years.