Description: Jeanneau Merry Fisher 695 Sport Series 2 | The NSW Jeanneau Dealership - MWMarine
*AVAILABLE SUMMER 2022*
Her trailorable dimensions enable you to take her everywhere! Once aboard, the Merry Fisher 695 Sport Series 2 is available with and without an aft sliding door to meet all needs and reveals an ingenious design, featuring a very wide side door and a 3rd co-pilot seat. On the roof, a paddleboard can be secured, complementary equipment for adventure within a paddle's reach. The cockpit allows for all activities such as fishing or family meals and opens onto a dedicated area for swimming. The new 695 Sport Series 2 is very safe and plays with space while offering a particularly enjoyable quality of life at sea!
- Powered by a single 150HP Four Stroke Outboard
- Trim Level Premiere including wheelhouse sliding hatch, sliding window at portside, second windscreen wiper on portside, screen wash and cockpit aft pulpit
- Electronic Pre-Rigging including gauges and 1 battery
- Upgrade to version with 2 doors (stbd & aft)
- Supplement for separate compartment with door and porthole
- Upgrade to a Mercury V6 200HP outboard
- Upgraded Electronics Pack including Garmin Echomap 92SV UHD & GT23M-TM Transducer
- Audio Pack including Fusion RA70N with bluetooth, USB Plug and 2 Loudspeakers
- Electrical windlass with control from pilot station
- Mooring & Anchoring Kits
- Luxury folding side bench on starboard & port side with cushions
- Sliding aft cockpit protection in graphite
- Bow ladder
- Fishing Kit Including Sea pump for deck washing and baitwell filling, 2 additional rod holders on the stern and storage for fishing rods
- Storage rack on roof for stand up paddle
- Swimming platforms
- Cockpit table with aft bench box and cushion
- Cockpit side pulpits
- Aft and fore cockpit cushions
- Bow thruster
- Pressured fresh water system with tank & cockpit shower
- 2 Work lights in cockpit
- Fridge 40L
- Folding saloon table
- Interior cushions for two doors version
- Third bolster seat for co-pilot
- Marine toilets with holding tank
- Opening porthole in the cabin
- Standard Registration and signwriting?
Other local and factory options are available so please contact us for more information; however, adding options to a completed boat may incur additional costs. Some of the photos shown may include options not included in this purchase price.
MW Marine are an award winning Jeanneau dealer having represented the brand across Australia for over 10 years.
If you're looking to get out on the water while you're waiting for your new boat to arrive, check out Four Points Boat Club.