Description: Fareast 19R - In stock at the factory - Sail this Summer
With another 2 delivered last month the Fareast 19R is gaining popularity.
It is by far the most affordable sub 20ft keel boat available on the market.
* Now in stock at the factory for quick delivery *
The Fareast 19R is a fun boat to sail, it's light, responsive and fast, yet stable making it a predictable and safe platform. Teach your kids the beauty of sailing, sail with friends, race against friends. The 19R can also be launched and sailed single handed.
Fareast 19R features:
- Fast and responsive, high hull form stability
- Straight forward uncluttered deck layout for easy handling
- Very large cockpit for a 19ft'er
- Easy to launch and set up, even single handed
- Fully retractable torpedo T-keel for easy trailering
- Single lifting point
- Ideal hardstand or home stored boat
- Light and strong, quality build vacuum infused foam sandwich construction
- Harken and Spinlock deck gear, Selden rigging
- Laminate racing sails with a full batten square top Main (no backstay on the 19R), Jib and A-Sym Kite.
- Kite bag in cockpit entry, Kite sheets and blocks.
Please contact us for more information.
19' 8" - 6.00m
Keel / Ballast
Lead torpedo on a Carbon fin (44%)
Composite - Vacuum infused foam sandwich
Optional 2.5 - 4hp
V-Berth in bow
Manually operated in Cockpit
Optional Velocitec, Sailmon or similar
Full set of racing sails included
Mast / Rigging
Selden single spreader rig
Harken - Spinlock
Optional Custom build single axle trailer. Included extra's: guide poles, winch post with mast support and mast raising feature, keel board and custom-made hull supports