The Nedo-K is a Southerly designed 16.8m x 5.05m Aluminium Charter/Fishing & Work Vessel built originally as a Cray Boat by the Geraldton Boat Builders (GBB). The vessel was launched in 1994 and is powered by a 700 HP Iveco. Nedo-K has been maintained in excellent condition by her current owner who has been operating in the WA Charter Industry on the Swan River and Exmouth region. The Nedo-K is in 3B Fishing Survey as well 1D, 1C, & 2B Charter Survey which makes this vessel very suitable for a range of business opportunities such as: Cray Fishing, Droplining, Trapping and also as a Fish Farm Support Vessel. There is also great potential to develop Fishing & Dive Charters as well as operations in the Whale Shark Business. You will be very impressed with your inspection of Nedo-K which is moored in Fremantle WA.
Following is a list of recent work completed on the vessel:
- 5 year Survey carried out in Oct 2020 including: Out of Water Survey, Hull Survey, Annual Safety Survey, Shaft Survey and Light Ship Stability.
- The vessel had a new "Inclining Experiment" carried out with the Surveyor and Southerly Designs recalculated the Stability Book which represents the Nedo-K's current condition.
- Full service carried on the Main Engine & Genset.
- Complete overhaul of the Main Engine Cooling System including: new oil cooler, heat exchanger, new after cooler, new salt water pump, exhaust manifold, stud exhaust riser.
- New 60m x 13mm anchor chain.
- New float free GPS - EPIRB.
- New Dripless Shaft Seal installed in 2019.
- October 2018, the hull was completely soda blasted back to original condition and all new epoxy coatings and antifoul system applied.