Huntsman Centre Console - vessel presents in near new condition after a complete refit
- Measured length - 7.5m
- LOA - 7.7m
- Beam - 2.82m (note that this is no problem towing on Queensland roads as long as oversize signs and flags are displayed)
With current commercial certificate of operation in class 2D (Certificate of Survey not required for use in Queensland - due to being an existing vessel) - with great passenger numbers - 12 passengers plus 2 crew. With great pax numbers, this vessel has real $$ earning potential, and is versatile as well, as it could be used for fishing charters, tourism charters, water taxi work, sunset cruises (with it's pumping stereo) etc. Etc.
The Huntsman were designed and conceived for the short hard chop and sea conditions of the Whitsunday region, particularly when there is strong wind against tide situations. They were built locally by a highly regarded boatbuilder who built strong reliable boats, and these vessels are well regarded by the boating fraternity.
- Honda BF225 XXL - 225hp 4 stroke engine. Fitted with brand new powerhead, with as of 5.2.21 less than 20hrs.
- Brand new Seastar professional hydraulic steering ram - also comes with steering locks for emergency steering
- All new Honda gauges and key switch panel
- Fitted with Stainless Steel propeller
- Simrad NSS EvoII 16" Chartplotter combo
- Simrad Structure scan 3in1 transducer
- Airmar P79 600w in hull transducer
- Lowrance Link 6S VHF with DSC
- Fusion MS-RA55 Bluetooth Head unit
- JBL marine Amplifier
- 4 x JBL 6.5" Club speakers with LEDs
- 10" Infinity Subwoofer with LEDs
- 2 x massive N200 batteries inside console
- USB charging ports and 12v cigarette lighter socket
- LED strip lights throughout the vessel - with controller - perfect for sunset cruises and the like
- Custom Fabricated Stainless Steel Bow Loader including handrails (not pictured but included)
- Stainless steel keel plate for beach landing
- New 350L fuel tank
- Leaning cushions throughout vessel
- Fold up helm seats to make into leaning post, with storage for esky underneath
- Massive Built in esky in front of helm
- Dolphin T-top including windscreen, rocket launchers and all LED nav lights
- Includes all safety equipment required to survey - including 12man carly float fitted to T-top
- Self Draining deck
Located on Hamilton Island - inspections on Island only
Price is plus GST
Trailer pictured not included, however one can be negotiated with sale of vessel.