This is your opportunity to own the beautiful vessel, MV Commissioner II and the lucrative existing charter business.
- 87.2 feet or 26.58 meters
- AMSA Survey accredited for the next 5 years
- Passenger capacity of 144
- Annual haul out completed in May to undergo maintenance checks and repairs
- Meticulously maintained engine room
- Vessel is powered by twin Mercedes 300hp Diesel engines.
- Cruising at 2-10 knots using minimal fuel
- Twin 16.5kva Seawasp generators run all the electronics you could ever need
- The whole interior was refreshed in 2018 and is stylish yet functional
- This vessel boasts huge deck space, dining area / dance floor, large alfresco fly bridge, lounge area, two bathrooms, a bar and a commercial kitchen
- An additional feature is a 60ft giant water slide which is really appealing to clients.
- The vessel comes with all tax returns, bas statement & P/L for 19 years and is an ongoing very profitable business - Currently listed with every charter booking agent in Sydney Harbour and Gold Coast so you can hit the ground running - The vessel has charter bookings already confirmed through to Winter 2020 with more enquiries and bookings being made every week
- This vessel caters for all floating events. Whether it is a wedding, a corporate function or just a party with friends and family. - Full Liquor license held. Note that these are hard to attain and is rare benefit for running a charter boat on Sydney Harbour. - Long term ongoing berth at Balmain. Inclusive of car parking space and office.
If you are serious about building your own Charter business or expanding your current one, then this vessel is definately worth considering, she's turn key and seriously for sale just in time for the busy season ahead, don't miss this!
For further information or to organise a viewing, please contact us today.
Sydney Marine Brokerage is the exclusive Australian agent and distributor for Grand Soleil Yachts, Sasga Yachts the L30 One design Yacht and Smuggler Ribs. In addition to new boat sales, the team at Sydney Marine Brokerage also manage a highly regarded and professional pre-owned brokerage business, selling second hand vessels.
Our head office is located on Sydney's beautiful Pittwater at the Royal Prince Alfred Yacht Club in Newport, we look forward to assisting you in your future boating endeavours.
*Images may contain some optional extras not included in this price, price may vary depending on freight and commissioning charges. The broker takes no responsibility for incorrect vessel specifications provided by vendors and acts only as the broker for any brokerage vessels.