#SOLDwithStanden - Would you like to achieve a great price for yours too? Contact Standen Marine to reach our database of buyers who missed out on this one.
A FLOATING MASTERPIECE
The Constellation 57 is craftsmanship at its finest!
Welcome to "Utopia". From the moment you step aboard this magnificent luxury home cruiser you get a sense of character, quality and practicality never seen before. Built with love over 18 months by a master carpenter and joiner who is nothing short of a perfectionist, every detail has been finished to the highest standard.
Utopia's external lines are elegant and sinuous, using durable materials and a functional design that merges into her silhouette creating comfortable and sheltered places for you and your guests. The interior spaces within Utopia are of generous proportions, including high ceilings.
Based on the 57' Constellation Home Cruiser design, Utopia is a 60ft timber and GRP composite semi-displacement cathedral hull vessel with a composite superstructure.
Boasting large spilt-level living areas providing privacy and noise separation regardless of the number of guests aboard. Her expansive bridge deck incoporates a lounge area for relaxed conversation or watching a movie. The lower main deck layout has the galley and dining area situated to the rear along with a day head whilst the accommodation is located forward.
She is powered by two Isuzu 65HP diesel engines and cruises at 6 knots and holds 900 litres of diesel giving you a range of 50 hours running. She even has bow and stern thrusters making manoeuvrability easy for even the novice boatie.
Slipped in April 2021 for anti-foul and survey, this is a one-of-a-kind turn-key opportunity and ready for the new owners to enjoy immediately. Live-aboard or a floating luxury holiday apartment, the choice is yours. This really will be your home away from home.
Stand out features include:
- Luxurious raised wheelhouse with twin steering stations (port and starboard), with spectacular timberwork throughout and generous lounge area with a smart TV and DVD player
- Newly finished large stern platform
- Feel on top of the world with a well-appointed upper-level covered rooftop area
- Entry level boasting a spacious main dining area with a custom-made timber inlaid table and chairs seating for ten. Also on the entry level is a large lounge area with discretely positioned bathroom and toilets
- Large fully equipped and spacious galley with large stainless steel Whirlpool fridge/freezer, Panasonic microwave, four burner Allenzza (flamesafe) gas stove oven and grill
- Main accommodation provides two large double cabins either side of a central passageway and a master cabin with four berths providing sleeping for up to twelve guests
- Air conditioning throughout with one marine and one domestic unit
- Full set of 10 new batteries fitted in late 2020
- Bow and stern thrusters
- 9kVA diesel generator
- Two reliable and economical Isuzu diesel 65hp engines driving shafts
- Zodiac tender with Mercury 25HP outboard
VIDEO AVAILABLE - Give us a call
Viewings of Utopia are available at our Gold Coast office by contacting Jaime Hartland. A full survey can also be made available for your review.
Don't delay, contact us now to book your private inspection of this luxury floating masterpiece and cruise away in time for summer.
NOW WITH OPERATIONS ON THE GOLD COAST, SYDNEY HARBOUR AND PORT HACKING.
We are an industry accredited member of the Marine Brokers Association division of the Boating Industry Association (BIA) - our team will take care of your boating needs whether you are purchasing or selling.
Our concierge services include:
- Competitive vessel finance
- Vessel insurance cover
- Boat transport to your location
- Regular mechanical servicing
- Annual hull cleaning and anti-foul treatment
- Interior cleaning of galley, cabins and bathrooms
- Periodic carpet cleaning
- Exterior washing, polishing and teak treatments
- Repairs or replacement of canvas and clears
We will beat any competitors quote for identical services.
CALL FOR A QUOTE TODAY.
Our company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated.
This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, changes to inventory inclusions or withdrawal from sale without notice. Photos may not properly reflect the current condition of the actual vessel offered for sale. In some cases, stock photographs may have been used.
All reasonable efforts have been made to ensure that the vessel is free from COVID-19 infection, but our company cannot guarantee that anyone boarding the vessel for any purpose, including inspection, will not contract the virus. Persons boarding the vessel acknowledge that they do so at their own risk.
All persons inspecting any vessel may be required to Check-In using a State Government QR check-in code provided prior to the inspection in accordance with the regulations in effect at the time.