Classic Bertram 42 ready to head to Rotto! Symphony has had all the hard jobs done, now it needs a new owner to take her on and finish sprucing her up for Summer! Currently berthed in a 15m floating berth at Hillarys Marina, which is included as part of the deal.
The Bertram 42 has a spacious cockpit which is great for entertaining, fishing and relaxing. The flybridge ladder folds up an out of the way. Sliding doors open up to the saloon, which incorporates a three seater sofa, TV and plenty of storage. The galley is situated to starboard with a full size upright fridge/freezer, electric oven & stove and microwave. The port cabin has twin single bunks and en suite access. The shared en suite also features an enclosed shower recess. Moving forward, the master cabin has an offset double bed and plenty of hanging storage.
- Modernised saloon
- 2 Large Cabins
- Repowered with Detroit 6-71 TI 435HP
- Hull fully sandblasted back to bare fibreglass, dried, epoxy resin filled, faired, primed, antifouled. (2019)
- Underwater transom LED lights
- Extra-large extended marlin board
- AB 3.3m Dinghy with 15HP Mercury motor included
- Electric Davit
- Entire batteries and system overhauled 18 months ago
- Hinged fly bridge ladder for more space in cockpit
- Well-loved and regularly used
Symphony is running well and ready for her next owners to enjoy. This vessel is priced very sensibly and will suit buyers in the market for a big volume family vessel, boys boat or Rotto caravan. Inspection bookings are essential, call Oceaneer Marine Brokers to arrange your inspection today!
Office: (08) 9243 6373
Tom: 0417 780 566
Lochie: 0428 945 211
Matt: 0499 449 788
Oceaneer Marine is Australia's most active commercial and recreational marine broker. If you have a vessel to sell and want it marketed correctly, be sure to contact us. Appraisals are at no cost and we provide free advertising for all our exclusive listings. Give us a call today to find out more!