With its sleek deep-V hull, wide beam and fantastic power, these award-winning Boston Whaler Outrage (LOA: 30-8") tackles both saltwater fishing and sophisticated entertaining with ease. Ample fishing amenities and great technology at the helm lead to confident, successful offshore excursions, no matter what Mother Nature throws your way. Premium seats, well-appointed cockpit complete with galley, and a walk-around cabin with enclosed head & shower, offers comfortable overnighting.
- Repowered with Brand New Twin V6-300hp 4-Stroke Suzuki outboards in 2013 including electronic shift controls that make docking a Breeze, plus the Garmin Engine Management ensures the status of both engines too.
- Large screen Garmin GPS/Sounder, Raymarine Autopilot, built-in overhead compartment houses the Garmin VHF & GME GX300 marine radios.
- Windlass anchor winch, Aluminium Outriggers, Stereo system, flood lights, rod holders Galore, plus integrated rod holders in the cabin too!
- Custom storage in Lazarette + 3 x Batteries with 3 x Battery switches, cray winch & tipper, live bait tank, tackle box storage, underfloor catch tanks.
- Walk through transom door onto the boarding platform with s/steel folding ladder and so much more!
This Boston will cruise at 30 knots and sprint up to 40 knots - at is seriously an Outstanding Performer - it's Turn-Key Ready - and will not last at this Price !
- LOA: 30' 8" (9.34m)
- Centre line Length: 28'05" (8.6m)
- Beam: 10' 4" (3.14m)
- Draft 20" (. 50m)
- Deadrise at Transom: 20 degrees
- Persons Capacity: 14
- Max Horsepower: 600hp (447kw)
- Weight (dry no motor): 5600 Ibs (2540 kg)
- Fuel Capacity: 296 gal (1,120 Lt)
- Waste Capacity: 10 gal (37 Lt)
- Water Capacity: 40 gal (151 Lt)
Boston Whaler Specify the measurements are approximations and are subject to variance.
The boat is on display at Mandurah Boat Sales Jetty.
- We Buy, Sell & Trade Boats Too!
If you require any further information, please call the Office: (08) 9586 3466
- Email enquiries - might not be answered for several days!
*** Is your vessel for sale? - Is it getting maximum exposure? - We can Help.... Speak to our professional team today!
*** Specifications are believed to be correct, but not guaranteed. Potential buyers should carry out their own due diligence.