Description: Caribbean 35 Flybridge Cruiser *Well cared for by its fastidious owner*
Oceanique Marine are proud to present to the market this well loved and maintained 2004 Caribbean 35!
Well known as the blue water classic, she has excellent sea keeping ability and is easy to handle. Offering a huge back deck, 2 cabin layout, plenty of accommodation options, extended swim platform, roomy flybridge, well appointed galley and ice maker, with all the comforts of home all you need to do is bring friends and family!
Noteable features include....
* Optioned with gloss teak package to forward cabins
* Extended rear canopy frame with walkboards and electric davit
* Upgraded with extended swim platform including stainless steel utility rail with removable BBQ and bait board
* Majority of the vessels lighting has been upgraded to LED
* Custom cockpit table stored to underside of canopy roof
* Upgraded Enerdrive 60 amp battery charger
* 2 x N200 batteries recently replaced
* Open able hatch fitted to windscreen bulkhead offering natural light and fresh air to galley/saloon area
* 12v flatscreen TV to saloon and upgraded custom teak cabinetry below
* Heat exchangers to main engines serviced September 2020
* Four blade props with rope cutters
* Dripless shaft seals
* Last serviced July 2021
The Caribbean 35's are hard to come by in this market, this vessel has been well cared for by its fastidious owner and is worth a look...
Contact Coby Mansfield @ Oceanique Marine on 0418 958 658 to arrange a viewing. This vessel is located at South of Perth Yacht Club.
PLEASE NOTE: Oceanique Marine acts strictly as the broker appointed by the Seller of this vessel. Oceanique Marine is not a seller or a trader of second-hand boats; prospective buyers will be contracting directly with the owner of the boat (the Seller). Oceanique Marine offers the details of this vessel in good faith, but as all information regarding the Vessel has been provided to us by the Seller, we do not guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor the condition of the vessel in any way. It is strongly recommended that all Prospective buyers undertake their own pre purchase inspections and/or engage a Marine Surveyor to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated, as all sales are conducted on an 'as is, where is' basis.
Oceanique Marine are the proud West Australian Dealers for HAINES SIGNATURE BOATS. At Oceanique Marine we aim to build a lasting relationship with all our clients. We are here to answer your questions and provide assistance even after the sale is completed. We look forward to helping you into your next boating adventure. We have 20+ years of industry experience and knowledge. Whether you are looking to buy or sell, we will offer you guidance and expertise every step of the way. We enjoy providing exceptional customer service and we pride ourselves on doing everything possible to help you get out on the water. We are passionate about boating and we are dedicated to helping our clients with their boating needs before, during, and long after each sale.