CLA76 - NEW BUILD FACTORY DEMO OPPORTUNITY with price advantage - All factory warranties included.
Meet the CLA76, the sleek, timeless successor to Cheoy Lee's popular Alpha Express Series. A dynamic exterior is accompanied by thoughtfully designed interiors that exude modernity, comfort, and elegance at its best. Perfect for a weekend getaway or a longer cruise, the yacht features a lightweight, Michael Peters-designed hull, which allows for incredibly smooth handling and impressive speed. With compact but longer-range engines you can now explore further and arrive sooner. Guests will delight in the yacht's host of well-appointed social areas and cabins while enjoying a memorable ride in effortless luxury. Indulge your love of voyage in quality and style. In stock and ready to be delivered in Fort Lauderdale FLORIDA USA.
Cruise the Intercoastal Waterway to discover the US East Coast and onto the Great Lakes or venture east to the Bahamas and south to the Caribbean.
The boat's hull, handling, and design have all been meticulously optimized to ensure every escape is one of genuine pleasure, while her elegant body employs state-of-the-art marine technologies. The result is a luxury yacht that offers exceptional performance, efficiency, and a promise of adventure to anyone looking to push the limits. Quite simply, she is an exemplary ride and a fast one capable of 30 knots and cruising at 22 knots.
A dynamic exterior is accompanied by thoughtfully designed interiors that exude modernity, comfort, and elegance at its best. Stunningly detailed salon ceilings and arching window designs give you a sense of dramatic outdoor inclusivity. Perfect for a weekend getaway, the yacht features a lightweight hull designed by Michael Peters, which allows for incredibly smooth handling and impressive speed, as well as a pair of modest engines, meaning you can now explore further and arrive sooner. Guests will delight in the yacht's host of well-appointed social areas and cabins while enjoying a memorable ride in effortless luxury. Indulge your love of voyage in quality and style.
While CLA76's exterior is impressive at first glance, there is more to appreciate from every angle - and in every detail. CLA76's aft deck, flybridge and foredeck lounges are all thoughtfully designed with thoughtful lounging in mind, while panoramic views ensure a breath-taking backdrop. There are also outdoor kitchen and bar amenities enticing enough to wake the inner entertainer in anyone, along with offering ample opportunities for lingering meals and quality time with loved ones.
Its design is luxurious and effortless, its technology, smooth, seamless, and advanced and its safety features ensure safety comes first, always.
This is a performance yacht that will beguile you with its comfort and style.
- Large 4 cabins & 1 crew quarters accommodations
- Queen Deluxe Master Stateroom with 1 VIP Queen Berth Stateroom & 2 Guest Staterooms
- Atolla Design Interiors and Michael Peters Yacht Design Naval Architect
- Twin Caterpillar C18,1,136 HP @ 2,300 RPM
- KOHLER 36kW, 60Hz diesel generator with sound shield
- 4,150 l fuel tank granting long passage cruising capacity
- SIDEPOWER hydraulic bow thruster & stern thruster
- Seakeeper gyro plus Zipwake Active Interceptor System for comfortable ride at any speed or at anchor.
- High tech composite performance Hull capable of speeds of 30 knots
- Auto/manual Novec 1230 firefighting system.
- Huge flybridge with wet bar, sun lounges & optional sun roof
- Free flowing aft lounge to salon with panoramic vistas
- MIELE & SUBZERO appliances & U-LINE wine cooler
- DOMETIC 230vAC reverse cycle DX air-conditioning for accommodation spaces
- Large Hydraulic swim platform & and many optional extras
- Warranty: Hull Structure - 10 Years, Components and Equipment - 2 Years
For further information on CLA76 please contact Sydney Marine Brokerage to organise a private consultation.
Sydney Marine Brokerage is the exclusive Australian agent and distributor for Grand Soleil Yachts, Sasga Yachts, CL Yachts the L30 One design Yacht and Smuggler Ribs. In addition to new boat sales, the team at Sydney Marine Brokerage also manage a highly regarded and professional pre-owned brokerage business, selling second hand vessels.
Our head office is located on Sydney's beautiful Pittwater at the Royal Prince Alfred Yacht Club in Newport, we look forward to assisting you in your future boating endeavours.
*Images may contain some optional extras not included in this price, price may vary depending on freight and commissioning charges. The broker takes no responsibility for incorrect vessel specifications provided by vendors and acts only as the broker for any brokerage vessels.