This Crownline 220EX is not your average bowrider, it is set up with full clears and mesh offering you the option of year-round protection from the sun and wind. The current owners even sleep overnight on it.
If having a big volume day boat is your thing then make sure you see this boat! Want to wakeboard or ski or tube with the kids, no problem, it has a custom-made wake tower. With seating for 12 all the family and friends can come and enjoy!
Crownline sets the standard high, and offers style, performance and comfort in a versatile package. This boat redefines where you can go in a sporty, yet practical, spacious and stylish bowrider.
- New MerCruiser 5.7L 350MAG engine (long block) fitted in October 2020 with only 40 hours on the clock
- Bravo III Sterndrive with powerful duo-props
- Private compartment with on-board toilet and sink
- Second sink in cockpit wet bar
- Wake tower with board racks
- High output 4 speaker sound system
- Rear sunlounge with movable back rest to face forward or back and lay completely down
- Large rear swim platform
- Bow and stern boarding ladders
- Fresh water shower at bow
- Spacious cockpit with seating for 12
- New bimini, clears and mesh cover all round fitted in 2019
- All seating and sunlounge re-upholstered in 2019
First rate performance with a top speed over 40 knots goes hand-in-hand with a new 300HP MerCruiser 350MAG (long block) fitted in October 2020. The engine is matched to the magnificent Bravo III duo prop sterndrive, with only 40 hours use since fitting the new long block.
The huge rear sunlounge and extended rear boarding deck is an absolute highlight of this boat and makes for a great day on the water with family and friends. No expense has been spared in 2019 with new custom-made clears and mesh fitted which fully enclosing the boat, not normally seen on a bowrider. Also in 2019 all seating including the sunlounge was re-upholstered and they present as new.
There is also no shortage of storage space with two floor lockers and storage underneath the seats, plus there is an enclosed head compartment with a toilet, sink and lockable door.
This Crownline 220EX bowrider is designed for high-speed and for those thrill seekers you will be pleased to note that it is capable of reaching speeds of over 40 knots!
This boat currently lives on a SeaPen which is available for sale. A new Swiftco trailer can be purchased for $5,950 or it can have anti foul applied and live in the water.
BOOK YOUR INSPECTION TODAY
Arrange a time to inspect or a FaceTime virtual viewing by contacting Jaime Hartland for your private appointment.
Don't delay, she can be yours in time for the Easter break.
STANDEN MARINE: THE SMARTEST WAY TO BUY & SELL BOATS
BRISBANE | GOLD COAST | SYDNEY HARBOUR | PORT HACKING
We are an industry accredited member of the Marine Brokers Association division of the Boating Industry Association (BIA) - our team will take care of your boating needs whether you are purchasing or selling.
Our concierge services include:
- Competitive vessel finance
- Vessel insurance cover
- Boat transport to your location
- Regular mechanical servicing
- Annual hull cleaning and anti-foul treatment
- Interior cleaning of galley, cabins and bathrooms
- Periodic carpet cleaning
- Exterior washing, polishing and teak treatments
- Repairs or replacement of canvas and clears
- We will beat any competitors quote for identical services.
CALL FOR A QUOTE TODAY.
Our company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated.
This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, changes to inventory inclusions or withdrawal from sale without notice. Photos may not properly reflect the current condition of the actual vessel offered for sale. In some cases, stock photographs may have been used.
All reasonable efforts have been made to ensure that the vessel is free from COVID-19 infection, but our company cannot guarantee that anyone boarding the vessel for any purpose, including inspection, will not contract the virus. Persons boarding the vessel acknowledge that they do so at their own risk.
All persons inspecting any vessel may be required to Check-In using a State Government QR check-in code provided prior to the inspection in accordance with the regulations in effect at the time.