"Cat'Avated" is a 16.5 m flybridge power cat built by Mares in NZ and launched in 1993. She is powered by twin Mack Merlin shaft drive diesels rated to 600 hp which were rebuilt approx 200 hours ago. Her huge living, entertaining and outdoor spaces are complimented by 3 x double cabins and 3 bathrooms. Her numerous features include:
- 2 x stern thrusters plus bow thruster.
- Glendinning electronic engine controls at upper and lower stations plus in cockpit.
- Comprehensive electrics including 12.5 KVA genset, 12v/24v battery system, solar charging, Victron charging system, inverters and shorepower.
- Electronics including radar, plotter, sounder and auto-pilot.
- Fully equipped electric galley
- Inflatable tender and outboard with electric jib crane
This spacious and comfortable vessel is equally suited to coastal cruising and live-aboard.
Gippsland Region Newlands Arm VIC
54' 2" - 16.50m
Approx 21 Tonne light
E7 Merlin Turbo/intercooled 6 cyl
2042 + 2244 (approx 200 hours since bench rebuild)
7 - 8 knots @ 1400 rpm
2 x stern + 1 x bow thrusters
Westerbeke 12.5 KVA
Approx 2200 lt stainless
Approx 1100 lt
12v upright fridge
2 burner cooktop elec + convection microwave
240v + heat exchange 12 gall Attwood
3 x VacuFlush
TV + Sony sound
Reverse cycle to saloon
Full flybridge enclosures + cockpit awning
Maxwell remote electric windlass
4 x 24v + 4 x 12v (start) batteries + 2
2 x Victron chargers
12.5 Westerbeke genset
2 x solar panels
2 x Inverters (110v + 240v)