Meridian 411 Flybridge Cruiser (46' LOA)
This 2005 model Meridian is a stunning example and she's highly specked too, ticking a significant number of boxes in terms of what you require within a flybridge cruiser.
Shaft driven and powered by twin 8.3L 449 HP Cummins Diesels "Diamond Performance Series", coolant cooled engines and the hour gauges display a low 350 hours, that's only an estimated average of 24 hours per year!
When stepping on-board this vessel, you will notice the teak in-laid cockpit floor, and the shade provided by the solid Flybridge aft brow. Entering through the saloon door, you are instantly met with stunning cherry wood, leather and Stone bench top finishes that give this vessel an extremely luxurious and super comfortable appearance.
The Port side galley is spacious and complemented with stainless sinks, huge cupboard and additional storage, an upright fridge and full height freezer, microwave, plus twin electric cooktops too. It's the perfect Galley to prepare and serve from.
Opposite the Galley on the starboard side is a Large Six-Seater dining station, plus it converts into a comfortable bed too. Plenty of windows throughout with beautiful treatments which open, so you will enjoy the panoramic view.
The internal stairs are something special too, and unique on vessels of this size as they give safe access to the flybridge whilst at sea, plus they're hydraulic, meaning they will effortlessly raise and give great engine room access too!
The flybridge is simply expansive! Plenty of seating for all guests onboard, with two beautiful helm chairs for the skipper and navigator. Quality Ray Marine electronics, along with electronic throttle controls, and an array of electronics including Front & Rear Bow Thrusters. Behind the rear lounge is a void that is perfect for either storage, or a private sun tanning area.
- Impressive condition throughout.
- Effortless 18 knot cruiser and 28 knots sprint.
- Front & Rear Bow Thrusters - to make docking so simple.
- Ray Marine C80 GPS and Sounder, Stereo, Uhf radio, Remote control Searchlight, anchor controls & so much more.
- Entertainment unit with TV, Stereo and bar fridge, 240 / 12-volt control panel.
- The foredeck features two beautiful sun lounges, and a safe walkaround due to the sturdy stainless-steel rails on both sides of the deck.
- Desalination unit onboard that can fill the est. 600-litre water tank.
- 9.5 KVA Onan Genset also with low hours.
- Cummins diesel engines with low hours, plus in 2018 the engine coolers were done.
- Throttle and gear controls are fly by wire, and ZF gear boxes - making her smooth to control.
- November 2020 - Freshly anti-fouled and anodes replaced.
- December 2020 - New clear UV's fitted.
- Inspection is a Must!
Hull windows in both cabins ensure there is plenty of natural light, plus a relaxing ocean view too. Both cabins are spacious and provide Luxurious Air-Conditioned accommodation for the family or Guests. Also, each cabin has its own Bathroom and Head too, as well as hanging space and seating.
This vessel is priced very appropriately and will suit the most fastidious buyers. Also, it is Turn-key ready too!
The boat is not on display at Mandurah Boat Sales - we'd be happy to make an appointment and take you through it!