THE PERFECT WEEKENDER
The ever popular Mustang 2800 (Series II) is the perfect sports cruiser for couples and family weekend getaways. It features a large cockpit and has seating for nine, so it's also a great entertaining boat for those days out on the water with friends.
This boat has had $22,000 spent on it in the past 6 months with new manifolds and risers, a major service on the engine and sterndrive, three new batteries, anti-foul and Propspeed, and new bimini and clears. Everything is done, just jump on-board and enjoy!
- $22,000 in maintenance receipts for past six months
- MerCruiser 5.7L EFI (280HP) engine with Bravo 2 Sterndrive and new prop
- Major service on the engine including new manifolds and risers
- Major service on the sterndrive
- Three new batteries
- New anti-foul and Propspeed
- New Bimini and clears with camper covers
- Extended rear platform with custom-made stainless steel stern rail with barbeque, and rod holders.
- Snap davits ready for tender
- Trim tabs
- Galley with cooktop, microwave and fridge
- Spacious cockpit with sink and fresh water
- Two LCD TV's with built-in DVD players
- Four-speaker sound system in cockpit and cabin
- Bathroom with toilet and hot water shower
The Mustang 2800 (series II) offers an inventive cabin layout with plenty of space to move around, there is sleeping for four and a good size galley and bathroom. There is also two LCD TV's with built-in DVD players, one located in the forward cabin and the other in the aft cabin under the cockpit.
Overnighting and even extended weekend stays are well catered, with a refrigerator, cooktop and microwave in the galley, and importantly a stainless steel gas barbecue on the stern to cook up a feast.
In the forward cabin, the convertible V-berth is a great dining area that easily seats six, and for night time it converts into a comfortable double bed.
The functional cockpit is designed for versatility and entertainment providing a great area for leisure when underway and at anchor. The portside seating opposite the helm seats three and there is also seating for another five which has a central table for food and drinks. The cockpit also has a sink and fresh water along with a stereo.
As the skipper you will find that the helm position offers good visibility when underway and for low-speed manoeuvres and docking.
BOOK YOUR INSPECTION TODAY
This boat is alongside our waterfront office at Gold Coast City Marina. Arrange a time to inspect or a FaceTime virtual viewing by contacting Jaime Hartland for your private appointment.
Don't delay, she can be yours before winter.
THE SMARTEST WAY TO BUY & SELL BOATS
BRISBANE | GOLD COAST | SYDNEY HARBOUR | PORT HACKING
We are an industry accredited member of the Marine Brokers Association division of the Boating Industry Association (BIA) - our team will take care of your boating needs whether you are purchasing or selling.
Our concierge services include:
- Competitive vessel finance
- Vessel insurance cover
- Boat transport to your location
- Regular mechanical servicing
- Annual hull cleaning and anti-foul treatment
- Interior cleaning of galley, cabins and bathrooms
- Periodic carpet cleaning
- Exterior washing, polishing and teak treatments
- Repairs or replacement of canvas and clears
We will beat any competitors quote for identical services.
CALL FOR A QUOTE TODAY.
Our company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated.
This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, changes to inventory inclusions or withdrawal from sale without notice. Photos may not properly reflect the current condition of the actual vessel offered for sale. In some cases, stock photographs may have been used.
All reasonable efforts have been made to ensure that the vessel is free from COVID-19 infection, but our company cannot guarantee that anyone boarding the vessel for any purpose, including inspection, will not contract the virus. Persons boarding the vessel acknowledge that they do so at their own risk.
All persons inspecting any vessel may be required to Check-In using a State Government QR check-in code provided prior to the inspection in accordance with the regulations in effect at the time.