R Marine Pittwater is proud to present 'Lumajo' - a showcase example of a Riviera 47 Flybridge Series 2.
This is a Riviera 47 not to be missed, with an engine room and lockers that one could eat from. The list of recent additions to this boat is long and the pictures will speak to those that only want the best presented boat they can find. With sleeping capacity for 8, within 3 spacious cabins and a saloon, the Riviera 47 can accommodate the largest of families or get-togethers. It boasts a large saloon with attached dining area that flows out from a light filled galley. Importantly, this boat is fitted with opening side windows, a welcome addition on a hot summers day. The cockpit is complete with, cold storage, a bait tank, immense space for fishing or entertaining, plenty of storage and access to the flybridge.
Within the flybridge, you are greeted by a fully equipped helm decked out with Raymarine equipment. This includes; 2x Raymarine E120 screens with linked video feed from internal cameras, Radar, Autopilot, Sidepower bow & stern thruster with remote control, Cummins digital and analogue engine displays, Bennett trim tab controls, Simrad VHF, Muir anchor controls and the usual array of Riviera controls at your fingertips.
Powering this mighty machine are 2 Cummins QSM-11 engines with 660hp each. An Onan 11KVA Genset will provide 240V power while out to sea. The boat was optioned with an additional 1000L fuel tank from Riviera. The series 2 Riviera 47's also offer quite a number of design advantages over the previous 47 model such as; Prop tunnels in the hull, Underwater exhausts, better ventilation for engine room, fully moulded bow thruster tunnel, increased fuel capacity from 2300L - 2700L (in this case 3700L with an additional fuel tank), Incorporated anchor roller, New galley design with solid surface bench tops, new saloon design and more.
This boat has a multitude of features worth talking about, but perhaps best summed up by a list of recent works and additions below:
- New custom trim tabs, built around shape of prop tunnels - reduces engine load by around 10% while underway
- New gearbox and service for anchor winch
- New galvanised anchor chain 80m
- New Ultra anchor and Ultra swivel
- New cameras, 2x engine room with infrared, 1x bow sprit infrared, 6 cameras total
- Duck bill valves replaced recently on toilet pumps
- Bow & stern thruster serviced recently
- New Simrad VHF with AIS
- AC units serviced and gas levels checked
- New AC stainless steel manifold
- New Riviera steering wheel
- New speakers in flybridge x4
- New Clarion marine stereo in flybridge
- New LED globes throughout boat in 2020
- New red night light
- 3.8m Grand deluxe tender and 30HP outboard with Weaver cradle system so that when the tender is off, the sunpad can be put back in place on bow
- Helm serviced recently with steering fluid flushed and replaced
- Brand new Stella 160Lph desalinator unit installed, $9000 unit plus install.
- Fresh water flush system has been installed for: main engines, Genset, AC units and desalinator
- Karcher system installed
- New mixer tap and hose for cockpit shower, all genuine Riviera equipment
- New salt water tap and fresh water tap to cockpit
- New mixer taps and extension hose in bathrooms
- New vacuum generator, complete for toilet in main bathroom holding tank
- New digital smart TV in saloon, master cabin and guest cabin
- New house batteries, 1 year old - Full River
- New start batteries
- New rubber trim around base of flybridge
- New Bluetooth receiver for Bose sound system
- Charcoal filters replaced for all water outlets in the boat
- Engine room high flow extraction fan installed, smaller fan units replaced with new units
- Full service to QSM-11 engines, oils, oil filters, fuel filters and anodes replaced - 22-9-2020
- Full service to Genset, oil, filters, belt, anodes, heat exchanger flush, coolant flush and replacement and a new impeller - 22-9-2020
- New crank case breather hoses to filter box on both mains
- New raw water mixer outlet pipes on both mains
- New pressure valve on hot water system
- Washer/dryer unit
- QSM-11 cooling systems removed, checked and flushed December 2019
- New shaft seals, dripless plus spare seals
- Propellers checked for balance and pitch, rudder stocks checked within last 12 months
- Underwater lights x3
- 1000L extra fuel tank
- Front lockers have been re-flow coated
- Ice maker serviced last year
This boat will be the best out there, and I know the first question anyone will be asking is why would the owner sell? Of course, the answer is... To get something bigger.
This boat is located in Tasmania at present. Please enquire for further photos of the finer details as well as to answer any logistical questions regarding transport or viewings.