In turn key condition this 2007 M400 is powered with twin Volvo Penta D6 350HP diesel engines with stern drives.
Vessel was serviced in November 2020.
Helm seat for two people with a large dash where all the engine instruments and navigation electronics find their place.
Late model Raymarine E series GPS Chartplotter, bow thruster, command for electric anchor winch, VHF radio, Fusion stereo.
ONAN 7kva generator, air conditioning in lower deck.
The cockpit includes U-shape seating around a large hi-lo table - across the transom, the starboard side and opposite the helm. There is additional seating forward of the wet bar on the port side and beside the skipper. A hardtop covers the helm and most of the cockpit area.
- Large cockpit with seating and extendable table.
- Teak floor in cockpit and aft platform in very good condition.
- Cockpit ice maker and fridge.
- 2 cabins layout with one full head.
- Full galley with cooktop, fridge, large sink and bench top.
- Dining area with seating and table
Fully enclosed cockpit with clears replaced recently.
Inspection in Martha Cove on appointment.
Contact Premeir Yachting on 03 9041 6335 to arrange viewing.