Salthouse Corsair 49 EURO
This superb design sets the standard in sedan cruisers and combines function and performance expected by the discerning owner.
On the market for the first time! 1 owner, immaculately maintained, a great example of the modern day Salthouse Corsair.
Designed for single-handed use, "Midnight Oil" is fitted with almost every option available including:
- Mirror glass saloon and cockpit windows
- Bow and stern thrusters
- Additional refrigeration, fuel and water
- Pop up 40" TV and BBQ
- Second-day head and shower in the cockpit
- Timber saloon soles
- Teak cockpit sole and gloss varnished coamings
- Teak flooring in both heads and showers
- Fully painted exterior in the metallic Gold hull with white topsides
- Additional electronics package and custom stereo
- Alarm/vessel monitoring system with TXT notification
- Air conditioning
- Salt away system installed
She also has new custom cockpit squabs, saloon carpet and cockpit clears with Strata glass. This vessel has had no expense spared and been cared for by her fastidious owners.
Midnight Oil presents in better than new condition with only 500 hrs on the twin 345 MTU giving a max speed of 31 knots and an impressive 60 LPH total fuel burn at 18-knot cruise. Built in NZ by Salthouse Next Generation Boats.
Hope Island Boat Sales can assist with finance and insurance for your next vessel.
Our Office is located at
Hope Island Resort Marina
1 Rialto Quay Drive
Give our office a call to discuss this vessel (07) 5510 9743
Or call Daniel on 0414 884 636
Remember If We Don't Have The Boat You'd Want We Will Find It.
Every care is taken when compiling this information; however we take no responsibility as to its accuracy. Prospective Purchasers should satisfy themselves as to the accuracy of this information by their own inspection, and or engage a Marine Surveyor and a Marine Mechanic.