The Searay 38/395 Sundancer features sleek lines and a low profile, has a long list of standard equipment, good performance, and predictable handling! Her exterior is finished off with a stylish fibreglass hardtop with aft sunshade, overhead lighting and stainless-steel grab rails. An innovative centre door in the transom provides easy access to the luxuriously appointed cockpit, complete with solid-surface table top and wet bar. Powered by twin 8.1 S Horizon MerCruiser V-drives, the Searay 38/395 Sundancer is the perfect vessel to get everyone together for some fun on the water!!
The list of features include.....
* Fully equipped control station features SmartCraft(TM) Diagnostics and SystemView plus wood-accented tilt wheel steering with Northstar 6000i /GPS /chartplotter
* Bow Thruster
* Large hull windows fill the elegant salon with plenty of light. Upgraded amenities include wood blinds and an Ultra leather HP(TM) sofa that converts to an extra guest bed
* Wood steps lead into this gourmet galley, which features an under-counter refrigerator and separate freezer, two-burner stove, microwave, solid-surface countertop, wood blinds, and extra-large windows.
* Convenient mid-berth includes a cozy conversation pit that converts to a double berth. Additional features include stainless-steel portlight and privacy curtain
* The forward stateroom includes a full-size bed with innerspring mattress and sliding pocket privacy door
* A separate shower and dual-entry head provides both privacy and comfort. Designer extras include solid-surface countertop, stainless-steel handrails, and handcrafted wood trim.
* Australian Delivered with 240 volt systems
* Antifouled June 2020
* Prop speeded
* Engines serviced Jun 2020
* Near new Zodiac lightweight RIB on snap davits & Mercury Outboard
Please call Coby Mansfield on 0418 958 658 to arrange an inspection of this impressive machine...
Why buy and sell with Oceanique Marine?.....
At Oceanique Marine we aim to build a lasting relationship and partnership with all our clients. We are available to answer questions and provide assistance even after the transaction is completed. We look forward to helping you into your next boating adventure. We enjoy providing exceptional customer service and we pride ourselves on doing everything possible to help you get out on the water. We are passionate about boating and we are dedicated to helping our clients with their boating needs before, during, and long after each sale.