- LOADED WITH THE FOLLOWING FEATURES:
- Suzuki 225hp 4 stroke with engine splash cover and trim support bracket
- Genuine Suzuki digital gauge
- Dunbier Suparolla trailer (tandem axle) with electric brakes, spare wheel with cover and carrier AND Launch and Retrieve Boat Latch
- VHF radio
- Offshore flare kit
- 2 x Type 1 PFD's
- ROCNA anchor for electric anchor winch
- All other standard inclusions, as per Stabicraft website (- http://stabicraft. Com/the-boats/stabicraft/supercab/2100 -supercab/ ), PLUS;
- Rear boarding ladder
- Kill tank
- Foam fill in pontoons (sound reduction)
- Transom hand rail
- Deck wash
- Removable transom door
- Windscreen wiper
- Port and starboard sliding windows
- Custom, fold-down cabin extension- removable centre section for cabin access. Also acts as storage bulkhead
- Powder coated portside rail seat (** esky not included- illustration purposes only)
- Drawstring weather/dust covers for helm and passenger seats
- Paint 'belting up' in gunmetall metallic- bottom half matched in custom wrap (outside) and painted inside to floor level
- Bow rails raised and painted in black
- Boarding step rail, roof rails and dodger rails painted black
- EVA flooring
- Flush mounted compass
- Lowrance HDS 12", sounder/GPS combo with 1kw AND 3 in 1 transducers. Also shows engine management through NMEA network
- Fusion bluetooth stereo with 4 speakers
- Forward facing LED light bar mounted to roof
- Additional non-skid rubber mounted to roof
- Anderson plug for electric reel fishing
- 2 x rear- facing deck lights
- Complete, custom (powder coated) rear frame with: shade, rod holders, grab rails, work light above bait station AND massive solar panel WITH charge
controller ($1000's spent)
- Railblaza mounts for attachment of a huge array of optional fittings
- 12v outlets
- 2 x mobile phone holders
- Gunnel storage pockets have been fitted with non-skid, tube matting and painted with non-reflective, hard-wearing paint
- RARE, COMPLETE AND NOT A CENT TO SPEND!!
- EASILY $155K REPLACEMENT!!
Ideally located in Mandurah- one of WA's best aquatic playgrounds, we are the natural choice, in the greater Peel region, when it comes to buying or selling a boat. We have a proud sixteen year history as a family owned and run business and we want to help make your experience of buying or selling a boat as pleasurable as possible.
We have an extensive range of new and used vessels and outboard motors and represent only quality brands, so you know that peace of mind will come standard, when purchasing. Not only that, we can offer you in depth advice and work with you to find the perfect boat for you and your family. When it comes time to sell, our consignment service is second to none.
We are very proud to be a 'Platinum Partner' of Club Marine Insurance and we also have a fully-qualified, marine mechanic, onsite. We are also a long standing member of the Boating Industry Association of Western Australia.
We're always eager to hear from new and existing customers and aim to be your marine partner, for life. At Mandurah Motor Marine, 'we believe in leisure'.