Beautifully appointed 1997 Beneteau First 42S7 3 double cabin is currently on the market looking for a new owner, perfectly built for racing or elegantly cruising the seas, this Bruce Farr and Phillip Stark collaboration is renowned for high performance & cruising comfort.
* Living onboard or if you want adenture offshore.
* Sails are extremely well maintained due to her current and past owners, The engine is serviced at every 150 hours with only 350 hours on the clock since overhaul.
* Lewmar 52 self tailing primary winches are located well forward on the cockpit coamings.
* Mainsheet and traveller including halyards and reefing lines run through stoppers to Lewmar 44 self-trailers on the aft cabin.
* Cockpit lockers offer ample storage for other gear and sails.
* Speeds of 7 to 8 knots at 20 to 25 degrees to the wind which can be expected without a lot of effort and with the deep keel upwind performance is very impressive!
* All thru hulls replaced 2015
* Main and headsail - 3 years ago
* Engine removed full rebuild by previous owner
Recent work done/replaced Nov 2020.
* Replaced batteries - New house & start battery
* Energex battery charger
* New UV strip on the headsail
* Fitted new auto bilge pump
* New Solar Panels -230 watts
* Circuit board replaced
* Ray Marine C80 Plotter
* Auto pilot head unit for auto helm reconditioned
* New circuit board for mast head wind vane
* New zip on mainsail bag
* New clear on Dodger
* New bimini
* New maceraters replaced for both heads
* All electronics B & G except the C80, Raymarine plotter.
* Windex replaced 2021
* Full function displayed ead unit renewed 2021
* Three B & G display units on the mast
* Sails all 3 years old, Dracon supreme, Ian Short sails Sydney
* Rig removed and inspected 2015 - Sydney Rigging
* Last Antifoul 2019, the boat has been lifted and pressure cleaned 3 times since.
* Engine Volvo MD 22 removed and rebuilt by previous owner.
* Replaced prop anode - March 2021
* Pressure Cleaned (Hull only) March 2021
Feel free to contact Romana Zappia at Flagstaff Marine on 0416704493 for more information or to book a inspection.