Just Listed 2002 Beneteau Oceanis 331 is on the market her name is Pegaso.
This extremely spacious Beneteau is beautifully set out for coastal cruising, club racing or live onboard. She offers a sophisticated hull with traditional lines, a spacious cockpit, top of the line deck hardware and a roller furling main accent for ease of single handling. Complimeents to her current and past vendors she is well cared for mechanically her interior is beautifullyy maintained and clean.
Pegaso has a solid very voluminous fast hull with simple rigging and effective deck layout. Once hoping onboard you will be surprised how large she is inside and out. From the very beginning great care as been taken building this vessel, her moulds have been designed and built to resist any deformation of her lines, meticulously cared for by her current and past owners.
Beneteau are renowned for building vessels with materials of its highest quality, they hold there price in value and are a classy vessel. This particular vessel is located in Harvey Bay.
For inspection or any questions feel free to contact Romana Zappia at Flagstaff Marine Gold Coast on 0416 704 493 anytime.
* New Batteries x 2 Dec 2020 - 2 x 100 amp hr 12 volt AGM - deep cycle batteries
* New Battery Charger Dec 2020 - still in box
* Start Battery 12 months old
* Antifoul - Nov 2020 -International Micron 66
* Mainsail - 5 years old
* Genoa - 4 years old
* New marine toilet
* 30HP Yanmar diesel shaft drive
* BBQ on stern
* New/replaced cutless bearing and shaft - 12 monhs
* Teaak is in gret condition
* Engine mounts reeplaced
Feel free to contact Romana Zappia from Flagstaff Marine on 0416 704 493 anytime.
Wide Bay/Hervey Bay Region Harvey Bay
34' - 10.36m
Keel / Ballast
Bulb cast iron- recently sandblasted - ballast displacement ratio of 31%
* Yanmar 3GM - 3 Cylinders
* Drive system - New gear box
* Diesel - S/S recently removed and cleaned 2 x tanks
New shaft drive, fixed prop
400 litres - 2 x tanks
* Master stateroom is in the V-berth forward including a sliding door for complete privacy.
* Compact head is aft of the saloon and to the starboard
* L-shaped spacious setee also to the starboard converts into a double berth including a drop-leaf table, Pageso can accommodates up to 9 people for overnight cruising.
* 3 x doubles
* 1 x single
* TV/DVD player in main cabin
* Electric system 12/240 volt
Yes in refrigerator
Yes - Force 10 (LPG) + oven
Yes - just serviced
Yes 2 x including deck shower hot/cold
Yes - New marine toilet enclosed with macerator
* Clarion FM/AM/CD player
* Bbq on stern
Yes - 2.6 Swift inflatable.
Yes - 3HP regularly serviced 2 stroke Yamaha
Yes - Full cockpit bimini and spray dodger
* Main Anchor- Bruce Anchor including at least 30 meter chain
* Sand Anchor Manson - Chain + extensive rope
Yes - including inflatable life jacket + children's life jackets
2 x fire extinguishers + fire blanket
* Compass - Pedestal
* Auto Pilot - Raymarine
* VHF radio
* Speed log - Tri data
* Barometer- yes
* Plotter - yes (in cockpit)
* Wind instruments
* Battery Charger - Xantrax - 1x start & 2 x house batteries
* CCT Breakers - yes
* The masthead sloop with 500 square feet of sail area and a deck-stepped spar.
Mast / Rigging
* Main sail - 5 years old
* Genoa - 4 years old
* Genoa rope 1 x replaceed
* Halyards replaced
Broker / Dealer
Sydney Harbour | d'Albora Marina | New Beach Road | New Beach Road | Rushcutters Bay | NSW 2027
Pittwater | 1 Queens Parade | Newport | NSW 2106
Port Stephens | Soldiers Point Marina | 2 Sunset Boulevarde | Soldiers Point | NSW 2317
Gold Coast | Runaway Bay Marina | Bayview Street | Runaway Bay | QLD 4216