This is an excellent example of these sought after yachts from the Beneteau Group.
The only one available in the country and represents great savings on what it would cost to bring one in from overseas.
This yacht is in Australia and immediately available.
This is a three cabin and 2 head owners version with all the extras one would expect in a yacht of this quality.
This yacht has huge volume with large internal spaces and an enormous light filled saloon area, with large owners stateroom and a very generous VIP double cabin.
Life outside stretches tirelessly between the bathing platform, open helm station and manoeuvring space and the incredibly spacious cockpit designed as a terrace. Beneath this generous space is plenty of stowage and all the machinery.
This feels more like a yacht at the 55ft plus range. Despite its large volume the Sense 50 also has strong sailing performance capabilities at various points of sail.
- Raymarine E95 LCD on both Port & Starboard Console
- AIS 650 Transceiver (Transmit & Receive AIS)
- Yanmar 4JH4TE 75 Hp Pod Diesel with Dock & Go Docking Joystick
- Raymarine i70 x 2
- Raymarine Autopilot
- 1 x RAY260E VHF at Chart Table,
- 1 x Raymarine E97 in Cockpit 2@ Consoles
- 32" TV in Saloon DVD -MP3 -CD Player in Saloon (with electric disappearing TV system)
- Telstra 4G Signal Booster
- Twin Wheel
- In Mast Furling
- Furling System with Self-Tacking Jib Hardware
- Port Electric Sheet Winch (H46.2 STC) Starboard Sheet Winch (H46.2 ST)
- Port & Starboard Electric Genoa Sheet Winches (H60.2 STC) 12 Jammers
- Electric Windlass with Remote Control in chain locker plus additional remote control with chain counter located at helm
- Mainsail -Mylar Taffetas to Suit Furling Mast
- Self-Tacking Jib -As new Condition
- 2 -Electric Quiet Flush heads with both salt and fresh] water flush capability.