A good-looking, well-made, sturdy and comfortable performance catamaran with excellent long-distance performance, whatever the wind angle. Helming positions at the extremities of the boat give unbeatable views of the sails and you can see all corners of the boat from either position.
Aroha's husband and wife owners have recently completed a two year cruise from Europe to New Zealand. Her large cockpit has a great flow into the main saloon that can seat around 8 people with a sizable galley with a 400lt fridge to starboard and nav station off to port. A Fusion state of the art sound system will keep you in the mood while relaxing on board.
Being the much more desirable "Owners Version" featuring 3 cabins, the port hull has 2 double cabins, a separate toilet and shower, an extra deep freeze and a washing machine. The aft cabin also has a spare bed turning it into a 3-berth cabin.
Stepping into the starboard hull you will find an apartment-sized cabin that is dedicated to the owner. Aft is a large double bed with a TV set, forward is a separate large walk-in thermo controlled shower and toilet with a writing desk, library and storage, midships. A truly great living space.
Most sailing systems have redundancies such as 2 chart plotters, 2 autopilots 2 AIS and 2 sets of sailing instruments. 8 winches, 3 of which are electric, control the sails.
There are 2 Volvo Penta inboards and 2 x 330W solar panels.
Work summary New Zealand 2021:
On completion of the Trans Atlantic / Trans Pacific voyage.
1. April Lift out and full hill antifoul and inspection
2. Both sail drives serviced by Volvo - new o rings and seals
3. New galley facia to all cupboards and drawers
4. As new headsail
5. Water maker service
6. Engine service
7. New engine start batteries x2
8. Two new solar panels (330 watts each) total 660 watts
9. New custom solar panel frame built
10. New 42 inch HD LED Smart TV
11. Rig check/inspection
12. New cooling plate to main fridge/freezer
13. Regas on both compressors
14. Sandblast and marine paint to davits, twin steering wheels and bowsprit
15. New three blade folding propellor from Volvo to port engine
16. All new plumbing to master cabin heads and holding tank
17. New skin fittings / sea cocks - starboard side