This versatile yacht from the board of the talented Georg Nissen, well known for his fabulous Contest 55s, has it all. Mary Ann has had considerable refit work done by a fastidious owner and presents in beautiful condition. I know, I did some of the rigging work myself and can attest to the quality. Shallow draft when you want it, deep when you need it to windward, this yacht sails very well on all points, and can motor well too. The interior is light and tasteful, again it is all there. Check out the photos, or better still see her for yourself.
SeaBoats are International Ship Brokers & Yacht Brokers, marketing and selling a wide range of boats and ships, recreational and commercial, new and used, to broad global audiences. Our dedicated international teams of are strategically located around the world and utilize modern communication strategies and a vast network of industry associates.
Whether buying or selling, let the SeaBoats team work for you.
North America and Caribbean
54' - 16.45m
4.75m (15ft 6in)
1.65m (5ft 5in) - 3.50m (11ft 5in)
Nanni diesel (Kubota base), 115hp turbo, serial # V3300-T-XW5022
Main: Nanni diesel 115 turbo, 3200 hours (new injector pump, electric lift pump and injectors)
Alternators: 1x Balmar 75A (24V), 1x Valeo 45A (12V). Engine room: Diesel system:
- 80 liter day tank
- Diesel Polishing system (Reverso FPS-80) with alarms, brand new
- Racor filter between main tanks and day tank, 1 year old
- Racor filter between day tank and engine
- RCI filter between daytank and generator
Gasoline tank, oars, stainless chain and locks
Fischer Panda 6kva (24V DC & 12V own battery charging), 8400h (new raw water pump and starter motor)
Interior: Cherry wood throughout
4 cabins (V-birth in bow - queen size, twin bunks port forward, quarter cabin starboard, aft owners cabin with en-suite - king size)
2 heads (Shower, toilet, sink)
Tech. Room with watermaker and tech storage.
- 5 KEF speakers in salon, 2 cockpit speakers
- JVC sound system in salon, forward cabin and aft cabin
- Cockpit speakers.
- 6 Hella wall mounted fans
- 4 Caframo wall mounted fans
- LED lights throughout
- Alcantara seat covers throughout
- Reversible air conditioning system
- 3 blowers (main salon, forward cabin, aft cabin)
- Boat comes with all household items: cutlery, house ware, cooking ware, towels, sheets, etc... NOTHING needs to be purchased
Heads, washing machine
- 2 heads (one forward, one aft, ensuite) with Lavac electric toilets, sink, and shower (hot and cold water)
- Sealand subtank pump in each head
- Candy waher/dryer (need repair)
Water generation and storage:
- Spectra water maker (60l/h, 16gal/h)
- 2x600l aluminum diesel tanks (2x160gal)
- 2x400l HDPE water tanks (2x105gal)
- Massive storage under floorboards and in various lockers
4 burner gas stove with electric oven and micro-wave (micro-wave needs repair).
Solenoid gas switch
2 stainless steel sinks with electric fresh and salt water pump, hot and cold water.
Sealand subtank pump
Fridge, refrigerated cool box, freezer, each with its own compressor and regulation system (air cooled)
11 foot Carib dinghy (3 years old)
15 HP Yamaha outboard (3 years old)
Rocna main anchor with 300' (90m) of chain
CQR second anchor
Fortress 3rd anchor
180' (60m) of chain for 2nd or 3rd anchor
Heavy duty stanchions and life-lines throughout
Bauer Junior dive compressor, with 4 aluminum dive bottles
- Main bilge pump: FEIT PVM 0.5 (18 gal/min, 1100 gal/hour)
- 3 mobile bilge pumps
- 2 bilge pumps in aft lazaret
- 3 fire extinguishers
- 1 CO2 fire extinguisher for engine room
- 8 man life raft
- 6 life jackets & 6 harnesses
- Life buoy
- Huge inventory of flares, smokes, etc...
Solar panels: 3x185W (24V)
AirX wind generator (24V)
Batteries: 4x Rolls Surette12HHG 8DM deep cycle batteries (550Ah under 24V) - House bank - 3 years old
4x Optima yellow top (110Ah under 24V) - "Power pack for windlass, keel, bow thruster) - 2 are 3 years old, 2 are new
2x Optima red top, 50Ah each (starter batteries for engine and generator) - new.
Victron house bank charger (Phoenix Combi 2000W) - 3 years old
Victron Power pack charger (Skylla 24/30)
Victron engine battery charger (Pallas 12/15)
Victron generator battery charger (Pallas 12/15)
Victron Phoenix inverters (2x3000W) - 3 years old
- Brand new Raymarine system (e95 plotter in cockpit, a65 plotter at nav table, i70 multi display at nav table, i50 depth display, i50 speed display, i60 wind display, all in cockpit).
- On board computer with Transas navigation system (new)
- Furuno GP32 GPS (new)
- Standard Horizon GX 2150 VHF (new)
- Sailor Iridium satellite phone
- ICOM IC-746 SSB
- ICOM handheld VHF
- Spare handheld GPS
Mainsail with 3 reefs
Genoa: Rolly Tasker
Jib: Rolly Tasker
Storm sail on running forestay
Carbon spinnaker pole
2 Reckmann Roller furlers
Mast / Rigging
Rigging: Sloop, with twin foresails
All standing rigging
Navtec hydraulic system (Boom vang, outhaul, backstays)
10 Anderson winches (2x electric 68ST, 1x electric 58ST, 1x58ST, 4x52ST, 2x12ST)
Lewmar electric windlass
MaxPower bow thruster
Aft arch & mobile davits (easy dinghy lift with 2 dedicated winches)
Architect: Georg Nissen
Built in 2002 by Folmers / Claasen in Holland to Lloyds class "A"
Registered in Antigua, # 1521, call sign V2YJ6, MMSI 304 421 000
Opening aft swim platform
Spare parts and tools:
- Spare part inventory on request. Too big to mention here, but it includes spares to keep the engine, generator, water maker, refrigeration, hatches, pumps, toilets, etc... Running for a long time. This boat is a round the world cruiser, and hence has all it needs to keep going in far way places. This is worth several thousand dollars alone. Spares also include blocks, shackles, bulbs, batteries, etc...
- Tools inventory equally to large to mention here. Includes electric drill, polishing machine, Dremel, pullers, spanners, screwdrivers, etc... As has been used on board in the past 10 years. Nothing more needed to keep the boat going.
NOTE LOCATION: Currently in Panama but soon to continue across the Pacific to Malaysia unless sold on route
FOR MORE DETAILS:
http://www. Seaboats. Net/nissen-54-xidp667563. Html