Classic styling that hasn't dated nor should. Functional comfortable layout and quality construction, with french flair in design and fit-out.
- Volvo Penta new 2017,500 hours approx.
- All the sails were new in 2017 Mainsail, the Genoa is 110%, and Gennaker in a sock.
There is also a storm sail in the boat.
- Garmin 1020xs Chartplotter and Radar (Garmin Radarantenna GME18 xHD) and fish depth sounder, bought new 2017.
- Standard horizon GX2400E VHF, with AIS and antenna, outside mic CMP31 mounted together with the chart plotter, new 2017.
- Raymarine autopilot new 2018 July.
- New battery for the house in the boat, 3 batteries, 2019 June
- Solar panel 2x200W, and control box Morningstad TS-MPPT45 and display mounted at chart table new 2018 march.
- Wind gage, new 2017
- All lights are changed to LED and red light in galley new 2018.
- Battery charger shorepower 30Ah, new 2016.
- Hot water tank 30liter, new 2016.
- Duogen wind and sea generator
- Webasto D4 heater, new 2010.
- Liferaft for the open sea, bought in 2018
Call Sean from Yachtsailing Com. Au on 0413892531 to view and ask for recent reports and specifications.
Yachtsailing offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.