This fantastic one-owner Dufour 365 Grand Large cruising yacht presents a great opportunity to just step aboard and sail away. It has everything you'll need to enjoy years of comfortable cruising and sailing in this 2 Cabin model launched in 2008. She has been lovingly looked after and maintained with many upgrades in the last few years, and comes loaded with must-have cruising extras and options including:
- Folding Lewmar Helm
- Elvstrom Fully Battened Mainsail & Sail bag, Cruising Gennaker & Furling Headsail
- 2 x 80-Watt Solar Panels & Regulator
- Raymarine Electronics package, Inverter & Auto Pilot
- Raymarine Chartplotter conveniently mounted under Bimini
- Digital Radar & Oregon Scientific weather station
- Volvo 28 hp Engine, Low Hours for age, only 1312hrs!
- New, 2 x 100 AH House, 70AH Engine Batteries
- Stainless Steel BBQ, CD & FM Radio Entertainment system
- 3 Anchors (Manson, Spade & Fortress) & Electric Winch.
- Salt water Deck Wash.
- Oceanmaster Life raft.
- Sirocco Tender + Merc Outboard
- Cockpit Cushions & Top Climber mast climber
- Hot Internal & Cockpit Showers
This impeccable Dufour 365, has an unbelievable amount of room for a 36ft cruising yacht, a large straight-line galley is to Port, as well as a very roomy and spacious head with separate shower room. The Saloon has very easy and comfortable access for 8 dining guests attached to a spacious chart station to Starboard.
The roomy forward Master cabin offers a large Pullman double bed and generous seating & storage. The Timber Work is immaculate, and both cabin spaces offer plenty of room for guests.
This is a great sailing yacht, realistically priced for a yacht with so many inclusions, so if you are looking for either that perfect weekender or long-distance cruiser, and are interested to find out more about the opportunity, please contact SMB today.
Sydney Marine Brokerage is the exclusive Australian agent and distributor for Grand Soleil Yachts, Sasga Yachts the L30 One design Yacht and Smuggler Ribs. In addition to new boat sales, the team at Sydney Marine Brokerage also manage a highly regarded and professional pre-owned brokerage business, selling second hand vessels.
Our head office is located on Sydney's beautiful Pittwater at the Royal Prince Alfred Yacht Club in Newport, we look forward to assisting you in your future boating endeavours.
*Images may contain some optional extras not included in this price, price may vary depending on freight and commissioning charges. The broker takes no responsibility for incorrect vessel specifications provided by vendors and acts only as the broker for any brokerage vessels.