Electric Blue has received extensive upgrades under her current ownership, including but not limited to the following.
* Fully Rerigged in the last 10 years
* Fully recoconditioned 20hp Kubota 3 Cylinder Replacing the old Volvo, New Exhaust
* New Stainless Shaft, Propellor, Cutlass Bearing and Dripless Shaft Seal
* New Wiring Throughout, New Solar Panel and Regulator, New Switchboard, 2 New House Batteries, 1 New Start Battery, LED Lights
* Toilet Replaced, Shower with 12v Pump
* Replace External Windows
* New Lowrance HDS Plotter and GPS
* New Lowrance HDS Sounder
* All new 100mm High Density Foam Cushions Throughout, With Quality Marine Fabric
* New Bilge Pumps
* Upgraded Sail Wardrobe
* Upgraded Tender
* Recent Full Dodger With Large Clear Forward Vision
* Extensive Stainless Structure Incorporating, Canopy, Solar Panel, Davits Etc
Highly regarded as being a tough Coastal Cruiser, when the "chips are down" most folk would prefer to be in an EC31 than many other similar sized production vessels.
Very roomy for their length and able to offer accomodation for up to 7, they really are a great Cruising Yacht for 2 or an entry level Family Sailboat
While a small number of these come to the market requiring extensive work and upgrades Electric Blue is Turnkey ready to take you on a great adventure or local cruising without breaking the bank.
Electric Blue is available for your immediate inspection by appointment on the Gold Coast, the lesson of late is do not put off inspection as good boats are moving quickly, Electric Blue awaits your inspection.
RING TODAY ON 0427 732 237 or 0459 579 500
While all care is taken in preparing and providing this information, we accept no responsibility whatsoever regarding its accuracy, prospective purchasers need to undertake a full and comprehensive inspection them-selves and/or engage suitable qualified professionals to do so.
Images may contain items not included in the sale and/or of a private/personal nature.
Seven Star Marine Sales are proud members of the BIA (Boating Industry Association) and as such operate under the Industry Code of Practice. It is strongly recommended that all of your Boating/Marine Industry transactions be conducted with BIA Members.