Highly optioned and offshore ready this is a thoroughly sorted yacht having succesfully completed the Melbourne-Osaka. Since its return to WA it had a complete and extensive overhaul in October 2019 which included:
- Mast removal and overhaul, including chainplate removal inspection & bolt replacement.
- Standing rigging replacement.
- Running rigging inspection and repair.
- Additional of a rigid water tank.
- Liferaft locker reseating and seal improvement.
- Mooring cleat backing plates installed.
- Sticker removal and full clean and polish of hull and topsides
- Resecuring of water-maker
- A major 1000 hour service of engine and sail-drive including full seal replacement.
- Overhaul replacement of all skin fittings.
- Keel bolt backing plate removal, cleaning, inspection and retorquing.
- All deck hardware overhauled or replaced.
- The entire sail wardrobe cleaned, inspected and repaired as necessary.
Perth Region Sydney NSW
32' 0" - 9.76m
Keel / Ballast
GRP. Infused with balsa core
Sail-drive. Fullservice including seals at 1,000 hours
2-blade folding prop
80 Litres + additional tank and Watermaker
2 large aft double cabins
Four + 2 x saloon sea-berths
Fusion stereo system
Simple boom awning
Cat 1 Offshore
House bank is Lithium 320 Amp + solar panel, battery monitor, shore-power & battery charger, Watt & Sea Hydro generator.
Raymarine with 5 displays, 2 x TackTick displays, plotter, AIS, HF & VHF, auto-pilot
Extensive offshore inventory. Details on request
Mast / Rigging
Alloy deck stepped 2-spreader. New Dyform standing rigging October 2019.
Harken with 4 x ST winches, Harken mainsheet traveller, Custom extended Carbon bow-sprit