We are pleased to bring Mojique, a stunning Lidgard 56 pilot house cruising yacht to the market.
This custom design by Lidgard was penned for her discerning owners who knew exactly what they wanted in a serious blue water cruiser. The result is a timeless design with a brilliant raised pilot house with internal driving station that is still on trend, and as stylish as some of the most expensive new pilot house offerings by some of the worlds best boat builders.
Mojique was custom built in Australia, in aluminium, to the highest standards. She sports top level equipment and joinery, that you wouldn't be able to replace for under $2,000,000 in this day and age.
All systems are designed for short handed, easy, push button, sailing with electric hydraulic winches, furlers and davits. Mojjique also has all the navigation and communication systems to ensure you can set sail into the most remote locations. You can enjoy autonomy too with a water maker, back up autopilot, 2 engines, generator and so much more.
Her single owners have continued to love, upgrade and use the vessel meaning she is ready to cruise the east Coast of Australia or go further affield once the Pacific re opens in style, safety and serious comfort.
Some notable points of Mojuique include:
* Launched in 1997 and fully commissioned 1998.
* Twin Yanmar shaft drive diesel engines. The second engine replaced in 2016.
* Powerful Lewmar, retractable, hydraulic bow Thruster.
* Electric, stainless steel davits.
* Hull repainted August 2018.
* Westerbeke 10KVA generator.
* Raised internal saloon with 360 degree viewing from the luxurious lounge with internal driving station.
* Large Nav station with large chart draw.
* Washing machine and dryer concealed in aft cabin.
* Teak handcrafted joinery and flooring throughout.
* Twin air conditioning units.
* Leisurefurl boom.
* Electric headsail furler.
* Staysail on self tacking rail.
* Spinnaker pole stored on mast track.
* Xantrax Link 2000W Inverter 24V.
* Bimini and extra shade covers.
* Window protection covers.
* Coursemaster hydraulic and mechanical autopliot pumps with two independent electronic controls.
* Radar, chart plotters. HF radio, forward facing sonar.
* Safety gear.
The list goes on for this seriously impressive yacht. For inspections or any questions, please contact Romana Zappia at the Flagstaff Marine Gold Coast office on 0416 704 493.