SAILING CATAMARAN PRODUCTION MOULDS
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
TELL US HOW YOU COULD MAKE THIS WORK
WE ARE OPEN MINDED TO ALL PROPOSALS PUT FORWARD TO RE-START PRODUCTION
We are offering our production moulds for the Oceanic 373 to the market.
The moulds are in "like new" / excellent condition, having been stored inside our factory all the
time. In the last 12months, they have been stored out in the weather, due to our factory being leased.
However, the moulds have a protective "skin" laminated on the mould surface, being Gelcoat and
450gm of CSM.
The moulds were constructed with wide flanges for infusion/vacuum bagging build method to the
highest standards, using Vinylester tooling gelcoat, tooling resin with laminate thickness around 15-
18mm on the major moulds that make up the shell of the catamaran.
This is a full set including furniture, dagger boards etc.
The moulds are easily transportable either by truck or loaded into containers (No wide load).
List Of Moulds For Oceanic 373:
1. Hull canoe, used for Stb and Pt hull.
2. Deck and side Stb side.
3. Deck and side Pt side.
4. Inner chamfer panel Stb.
5. Inner chamfer panel Pt.
6. Bridge deck.
7. Forward web with lockers.
8. Saloon cabin with cockpit extension, in 2 halves.
9. Mainsheet/cockpit seat.
10. Steering plinth.
11. Steering base.
12. Steering console.
13. Bow stem nose Stb.
14. Bow stem nose Pt.
15. Forward web locker lid Stb.
16. Forward web locker lid Pt.
17. Anchor winch locker lid.
18. Anchor winch chain locker lid.
20. Cockpit locker lid Pt side.
21. Mainsheet/cockpit seat locker lid Stb.
22. Mainsheet/cockpit seat locker lid Pt.
23. Engine room hatch cover lid used for Stb and Pt.
24. Swim ladder cover lid.
25. Rudder half right side.
26. Rudder half left side.
27. Centre case.
28. Dagger/Centre board.
29. Cable cover.
30. Window pillar stiffener.
31. Life raft canister holder, which inserts aft into mainsheet/cockpit seat.
32. Targa bar halves, top and bottom.
33. Original hull canoe plug.
34. Curved glass Window Jigs
1. Saloon settee.
2. TV/Bar cabinet, also used for cabinets in forward cabins.
3. Galley unit.
4. Sink top cabinet, also used for port mid hull outboard side cabinet.
5. Navigation table.
6. Overhead lockers, small.
7. Overhead lockers, large.
8. Forward cabin cabinet out board side, for Stb and Pt.
9. Head/shower floor.
10. Head/Shower vanity.
11. Head/Shower side cabinet outboards
1. Metal templates for hatch cut-out to suit Lewmar hatches as used.
2. Numerous plywood templates/patterns for the construction phase.
Additional Build / Transport Options While the focus can be on factory completed catamarans, an alternative option is a simple and easy assembly / build principle for appointed assembler Agents in any part of the world. The same moulded components are used for both.
The Oceanic 373 FBK (Fastbuild Kit) utilises the same fully moulded parts as the factory production catamaran. A fully moulded furniture kit with gelcoat finish is also available.
Shipping of the Oceanic 373 FBK is carried out in two forty foot high cube containers. If the complete moulded furniture kit is requested, a further twenty foot container is required. If only some of the furniture is requested, then it may be able to be consolidated together within just the two containers.
Additional Models that had preliminary design work done, utilising major moulded components from the Oceanic 373.
Models: Charter 40 Sailing, Charter 40 Power and Pleasure 40 Power, reffer images.
Included with the moulds are full laminating and parts details for production to CE standard and assistance by RMK Marine during the re-start of production.
The additional models designs can be finalised for RMK Marine by Bury Design www. Bury. Com. Au who have done some preliminary design drawings as part of the offer.
Moulds are located in the outer south-eastern suburbs of Melbourne Victoria.
For further information/discussions about the Oceanic moulds please contact:
Ph 0418 54 94 37 (+61 418 54 94 37)
Email: richard@rmkmarine. Com. Au
Web: www. Rmkmarine. Com. Au