Description: Simpson Refitted to live the dream on this Livaboard Cat
Wow nearly totally refitted, suit new buyers on a budget looking for dream liveaboard
You just need a few weeks to finish off and the seller said can move for about 1000 on a truck back to the water. All you need then is your own dinghy
* Two new Yanmar diesel 30hp sail drive engines.
* New Force 10 Oven and Cooktop.
* All new upholstery is being stored off-site (not able to be photographed).
- Marine-grade cream suede-look material.
- Memory foam mattresses (2 double berths, 1 single berth).
* A state-of-the-art $10,000 bespoke stainless Targa bar and pulpit is included.
* New flooring is also in off-site storage, ready to be installed (Teak look marine grade PVC. )
* New electric head.
* Muir electric anchor winch and new anchor.
* New hydraulic Steering Hi Drive.
* New hot water system.
* Cabin light all new.
Call Sean from Yachtsailing Com. Au on 0413892531 to view and ask for recent reports and specifications.
Yachtsailing offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Wide Bay/Hervey Bay Region Bundaberg Yacht and Boat Broker
29' 6" - 9.00m
Broker / Dealer
Yachtsailing Whitsundays to Bundaberg Sean Sullivan
Call Sean direct on 0413892531 Call office on 0413 892 531