1983 SPARKMAN & STEPHENS 97 PILOTHOUSE CUTTER SLOOP "CAVU"
November 2019 Out of Water Survey available upon request
Owner extremely keen to sell as purchasing another vessel
* LOA 29.56m
* Beam 7m
* Draft 3m
* Built by Stephens Marine California and refitted in 2006
* Aluminium Hull and Decks
* Powered by Caterpillar 440HPShaft Drive Diesel Engine
* Cruise 8 knots, Max Speed 10 knots
* Bow Thrusters
* 2 x Northern Lights 40KVA Gensets
* 12,836 Litres Fuel Capacity in 5 Tanks
* 6,692 Litres Water Capacity in 2 Tanks
* Raymarine Wind Gauge/Knot Metre, Furuno Autopilot/Navnet Plotter, AMEC AIS, ICOM VHF
* 7 Electric and 6 Manual Winches
* 5 Cabins, 16 Berths, 4 Heads and 3 Air Conditioners
* Fully equipped Galley
* Village Marine Tec Watermaker
* Hot Water System
* 120ft Aluminium Main Mast with upper, lower and mid aluminium spreaders
* All Furling Sails
* 2007 Caribe 14ft RIB powered by 2013 Honda 50HP Outboard Engine plus Aluminium 15ft Dingy powered by 50HP Honda Outboard Engine
The vessel is located in Maryborough will be sold As Is and in its current condition and delivery will be given on in Maryborough. This vessel will be sold in AUD Dollars (Australian Dollars)
For further information, please contact Adrian Seiffert on 0418 783 358 or email adrian@marineauctions. Com. Au or visit our website www. Marineauctions. Com. Au for further details.
Auction terms: 10% deposit, balance 7 days.
Disclaimer: Marine Auctions offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. As the vessel is sold "As Is Where Is" Marine Auctions highly recommends that every potential purchaser inspect or arrange a surveyor or representative on their behalf inspect the vessel prior to bidding.