This Sunreef Yachts Sail 62 Catamaran certainly ticks all the boxes. It represents excellent value for a Catamaran of this calibre with way too many extras/options to list. The interior design is thoughtfully set up for all the finer things in life on the water whilst remaining an easy short handed sail. Elegant glossy teak finish throughout the saloon which is covered with leather protection to keep the teak looking new and fresh!
# New holding tanks 150 ltrs per side
# 8 total births
# Convection oven x 2
# Bose surround system
# Mood lights as well as under water lights
# Watermaker 200ltre per hour
# 6 computerised bilge pumps
# 60 HP Yamaha with the tender Zodiac
# Bow Thrusters- NEW 300 AMP
# Saloon Blinds - remote control
# Anchor Winch - NEW X 2
# Fisher & Paykel dishwasher
2015 - Major Refit including;-
1. Two new Yanmar 160Hp diesel engines and fitting.
2. New props and shafts
3. Repairing rudders and two new rudder stocks and bearings, and steering hydraulics. New steering hydraulic pumps.
4. New autopilot.
5. Total re-paint as the hulls were in very poor condition. Repaint of forward bow-sprit cross-beam structure.
6. All new upholstery inside. New carpet.
7. Major refit to galley. New sink, new shelving, new induction stove top.
8. New LED lighting through yacht.
9. Totally new set of lead-acid batteries.
10. Two new fridges and ice-maker
11. Totally new black water system
12. Complete replacement of all electronic controls of nav lights, water/fuel tanks, . All new Raymarine E series navigation and satellite systems. Complete rebuild of flybridge wheelhouse instrumentation.
13. New AIS system, radar system and depth sounder.
14. Two new bow-thrusters.
15. All new deck hatches as old ones leaked. New escape hatches.
16. New front window (12mm Perspex imported from Europe).
17. New foredeck trampolines.
18. Two new anchor chains.
19. Totally new nav station in saloon. Basically the entire ship's wiring was replaced because the old wiring was not tinned copper wire.
20. New floodlights for night sailing lighting foredeck and mailsail.
21. Two new 8 person life-rafts.
22. Totally new flybridge enclosure as shown. Totally new upholstery upstairs. New companion way sliding hatch.
23. New safety rails on top deck.
24. New SS boom support.
25. Carbon mast, boom and rigging was removed, repaired, repainted. New mailsail bag fitted. New lazy-jacks.
26. New asymmetric geniker with top-down furler.
27. Mainsail adjusted and repaired. Battens replaced where necessary.
28. Both yankee and stay sails removed and improved with vertical battens.
29. All new halyards, topping lift and reefing lines. New blocks on mast. Some new sheets.
30. All winches stripped down and renovated. One new winch.
31. New video cameras for reversing.
32. Modification to aft steps to make it easier to board tender.
33. Tender was stripped down and re-finished. Engine serviced.
34. New 12v water maker fitted to complement the existing refurbished water-maker.
35. Genset was removed and serviced.
36. Repair of the main 5Kw inverter.
37. New fenders.
The extensive list of options goes on, a must see Yacht to believe!!
Full Service, Detailed, Antifouled and Polished April 2019.
Please feel free to contact Romana Zappia at Flagstaff Marine Gold Coast anytime on 0416 704 493.