Incredibly highly specced Air Rider 7.3m with drive-on Aluminium trailer.
The 7.3m Air Rider hull, 'cutting its teeth' as high speed abalone fisheries vessels, has proven to be one of our best performers and sellers. We believe that this is a combination of the manageable size, trailerable weight and exceptional performance and sea keeping. It is the perfect combination of usability and offshore capabilities!
Maxsea electronics with DFF3D thru hull transducer allows for incredible ocean floor mapping, up your fishing game with this awesome piece of fish finding tech!
Twin 200 Yamaha allow for comfortable cruise at 28-30 knots and full noise of 40 knots. This vessel has spent most of its low 260 hours trolling (and mapping new fishing grounds). The engines have been very well cared for, 3 services in their short life with full records.
Some of the MANY features include:
- Three transducers 3kw 38khz, 2kw 200khz and 165khz Furuno multibeam
- Drive on trailer
- Wet-faced foil mounted transducer
- Monitor for Maxsea plotter set up
- High speed (60L/minute) deck wash
- Huge kill tank (1350 x 510 x 430)
- Solar panels charge the two house batteries
- Isotherm refrigeration (50 L)
- HEAPS of storage including side, overhelm, under floor (all lockable spaces)
- LED floor, deck and spreader lights
- PLUS MORE!
A nice feature created by Millennium's Peter Sandy, is the aluminium roller shutter door fitted to the accommodation space. It keeps the water noise out when travelling at speed and creates a secure barrier when the boat is unattended.
Be sure to arrange an inspection with Oceaneer Marine Brokers. We specialise in pre-owned recreational and commercial asset sales. For inspection and full specifications, contact Lachlan Boyd, Tom Lovelady or Matt Lovelady on
(08) 9243 6373
Lachlan: 0428 945 211
Tom: 0417 780 566
Matt: 0499 449 788