* Based on the Australian Lightweight Sharpie - Cruising Version 20.5 ft
* With Tas Registered Trailer + Plans, Sails, Mast, Boom, and Rigging
* Price: $3,400 Negotiable for Boat, rig, and Trailer
* To complete so as to be able to sail, it needs foredeck, mast step, cockpit, gunwales, centreboard, and rudder. A timber blank for the rudder is included.
* To complete so as to become capable of overnight and short cruises, it will need the above, plus cabin, and any desired cabin fit-out such as bunks, galley.
* These boats can go very fast! Check out this spectacular drone footage: https://youtu. Be/Hj6CLm_l0_U
* Over $2,000 worth of materials (Gaboon marine ply, western red cedar, etc) are available to complete the Sharpie, for an extra $1,000.