One local owner and in absolutely in 'as new' condition. West Australian registered and on licenced trailer.
These beautifull boats are modelled on the sturdy little yachts of yesteryear that sailed and fished the Cornish Coast.
The Cygnet 20 Modern Gaffer has all the charm of the classics but with the ease and user friendly features of a modern and ingenious yacht design.
Its traditional looks and sweet lines will turn heads on the water and at every sailing club or boat ramp, providing owners with a lifetime pride of ownership.
The light weight carbon gaff mast is permanently hinged and weighes only 8kg. Making it a breeze to raise and lower by any age group.
Few ocean craft have the versatility of the The Cygnet 20. Fit for cruising to Rottnest Island or beautifull Geographe Bay, racing and raiding the vast and magnificent waterways around our state.
The Cygnet 20 travels superbly under sail and motor. Plus you can even row it on a river raid.
Sail, motor and row the Cygnet 20 into your next grand adventure.
- Deck and hull made from handlaid GRP.
- Lifting keel operated from the cockpit, making it simple to arrive in shallow bays or near the beach.
- Water ballasting makes her very stiff and stable providing safety and performance under way but light to launch and tow when un-ballasted.
- Carbon fibre spars, making the rig light and easily handled.
- Modern hull design, delivery great performance bother under sail and motor.
- Spacious cockpit, large enough to fit 4-6 people.
- Sail wardrobe of high peaked gaff mainsail and roller furling jib.
- All sheets leading back to the cockpit, for safe and quick handling in most sea conditions.
- Weekend accommodation for a couple or family of 4.
- Pop-up cabin top for extra headroom when at anchor.
- Galley featuring a single burner butane stove, cupboard for dinnerware, cutlery drawer, storage and sink.
Built here in Australia with love and dedication by Bluewater Cruising Yachts.
BCY have taken a step away from their traditional business of building large trans ocean cruising yachts to also produce this modern little classic. Save $15000 on the the new price of delivered and registered Cygnet 20. Gigi is already here in WA, fully operational and ready to go sailing.