Description: Fareast 28R - Combine Family Fun and Racing
One only, discounted $4000 !! - Be quick before it's gone and join the FUN!
The Fareast 28R is light and fast, hight stability translates into great control and ease of handling. Not only for racing, it also forms a safe platform to take the family out for a spinn and a swim, or when teaching your kids the beauty of sailing.
Features of the 28R:
- Easy to sail and easy to control boat
- Very large cockpit and uncluttered deck layout for easy handling
- Great fun downwind
- Modern European design
- Top quality build at a very affordable price
- Light and strong, Vinylester vacuum infused foam sandwich construction weighing only 1350Kg.
- Quality deck gear from Harken, Spinlock and Selden rigging
- Easy trailable, ATM under 2000kg
- Fully retractable keel, ramp launchable, manually mast stepping
- Single lifting point on the keel-fin for easy hardstand storage
- ISAF approved One Design. 12 sold in Australia and 2 in NZ (500+ World wide)
- Proven race winner in mixed fleets
- 4 week delivery time (on factory stock boat)
Please contact us if you like to have a closer look into this great concept.
29' 8" - 9.05m
Keel / Ballast
Carbon keel fin with 600kg lead torpedo bulb
Composite - Vacuum infused foam sandwich
Vacuum infused foam sandwich
Optional 5 hp outboard.
We have a lightly used Mercury 5hp 2 stroke on offer for $1050
Manually operated in Cockpit
Optional Velocitec Pro Start
Optional UK sailmakers black Aramid Membrane Main and Jib + A-Sym max Class Kite (80m2) for $9950. See price list for further details
Mast / Rigging
Double spreader Selden Rig with Cathedrals
Harken - Spinlock
Optional Custom made 8m double axle trailer (ATM 2000Kg)