This 1999 hull has a 90 HP Johnson 2 stroke, oil injection outboard with only 171 hours and used in FRESH water, lake recreation. It runs very well and regularly run/started and serviced, mechanically sound.
- Boat provides an exceptionally smooth ride with 33 degrees bow entry and Signature's deep, variable deadrise hull (see Haines website)
- Centreline length of 4.87m so fits into the under 5m category and a generous maximum beam of 2.01m. 5.08m overall length.
- Lowrance fish finder (as original, monochrome), GME sound system and GME Electrophone radio and lockable day locker
- Fish bait tank, bilge pump and fuel water filter
- All clean internal upholstery with forward cabin space for storage or overnight bunking
- Stainless steel boarding ladder PLUS two transom step platforms
- External secondary motor mount WITH Yamaha 4 stroke 6 HP auxiliary motor and portable petrol tank
- Bimini cover and clear sides, navigation lights and life jackets
- Excellent registered, galvanised trailer with drive-on and off Super roller supports and dual jockey wheels for rolling ease.
- All lights (navigational and trailer) operational.
- Cockpit carpet and cabin cushions with large forward transparent hatch and SS Bow Rails.
Overall, this is a clean, well maintained and exceptional boat with heaps of power for skiing and speed (and remember, its been run in FRESH lake water with no salt degradation of the engine).
New South Wales
ACT/Canberra Region Jindabyne NSW
Haines Marine Industries
16' 8" - 5.08m
Fibreglass/GRP Haines famous Signature hull
90 HP oil injected 2 stroke 4 cylinders. Water cooled with 171 hours, fresh water run. PLUS auxiliary engine, outboard Yamaha 5 HP 4 stroke mounted on auxiliary step-mounted support (refer photos)
2nd Engine Hrs
Single propeller (or about 7-8 knots using only auxiliary engine)
Internal to engine
100 litres unleaded
Cuddy Cabin with 2-person bunking
Excellent family leisure or fishing boat. On-board sound system for radio or CD entertainment.
One plus bait tank pump
Lowrance fish finder (as original, monochrome),
GME sound system and
GME Electrophone radio
Coastr, single axle with white wheels. Spare wheel with new tyre/tread. Dual jockey wheels and drive-on and off Super roller supports.
Trailer Rego Expiry
Overall, this is a clean, well maintained and exceptional boat with heaps of power. It has been run in FRESH lake water with Johnson 90HP oil injected engine and Signature deep V-Hull.