- Registered trailer in good condition ($600)
- Running 7.5hp Johnson outboard motor ($400)
- Hartley 16 ft wooden boat (needs TLC) ($1000)
- 3 sails (main sail, headsail and spinnaker) and masts ($800)
- Few extras: anchor, ropes, cushions fitting for the interior... ($200)
I bought it to learn more about boat repairing and sailing. I'm considering to sell it just to buy another boat that is more "ready to go".
$2700 negotiable, make an offer! I'd also consider selling parts separately.
I'll be happily working on the boat in meanwhile, the asked price will go up as I put more money and time into it.
Would swap for another trailer sailer or would consider a sailing dingy as part of the payment.
Uploading more photos soon...