This Jackman 7.85m aluminium vessel is a competent offshore performer. With just 2 owners from new, she has enjoyed many trips to the Abrolhos and Rottnest, proving herself to be a very comfortable fishing boat in all manner of conditions and sea state. The Volvo Penta KAD44EDC with 1471 hours from new has recently been serviced and performs well, also featuring electronic controls. Jackman hulls are reputable all around Western Australia and are the choice aluminium vessel for many serious boaties.
- New SIMRAD NSS12 EVO3 Plotter/Sounder combo
- Under 3500kg towing weight
- Refurbished galvanised tandem axle trailer in very good condition
- V-berth cuddy cabin with large double bed
- Manual pump saltwater toilet
- Plenty of deck space for pulling pots and fishing
- Electric pot winch with tipper
- Fully enclosed wheelhouse for all-weather boating
- Walkthrough transom door with boarding platform
- Trim tabs
Always stored on the trailer and well maintained. Enquire now to get into this excellent economical diesel weapon! Inspection bookings a must.
For further details including comprehensive specifications and high resolution images, please contact Tom, Lochie or Matt at Oceaneer Marine Brokers.
We can arrange interstate transport, insurance, survey inspections and mechanical inspections. Just request a quote when you enquire!
Tom Lovelady: +61 417 780 566
Matt Lovelady: +61 499 449 788
Lochie Boyd: +61 428 945 211
Office: +61 (08) 9243 6373
(Suit buyers of Bar Crusher Air Rider Alucraft Marine Line Marineline Oceanic Coraline Sailfish Razerline Stagg Chivers etc)