For sale is a 2019 Millennium 21 Offshore, with a 2019 Mercury 250 V8 Pro XS L, on a 2019 Bluewater V21S Polished Stainless Capped Trailer.
This boat was purpose ordered and built for rough water use and does it amazingly well. Boat is full Thermolite so cannot rot.
Top speed with 2 onboard is 87mph, around 81 with one skier. Has never been raced but could easily be. Is an excellent social boat and turns heads. Would cost over $90K to put together today.
Full details as bellow;
- 2019 Millennium, Thermolite build, 180L underfloor fuel tank, 140L Ballast Tank, weighs 410kg.
- 2019 Mercury 250 Pro XS, currently around 55hrs, balance of 4 ½ years warranty remaining of the 6 original.
- 2019 Bluewater V21S Trailer, Polished Stainless capping, rated to 1990ATM, full decked in with carpeted marine ply, has have custom covers made.
- Silver Chrome Wrap from Sunrise Creative, unique in Ski Boats as far as I could find.
- Lenco Twin Ram HD 14x29" (770mm long) Trim Tabs for open water use.
- SeaStar Xtreme Hydraulic Jack plate, 8" setback
- Hynautic Engine Mount Hydraulic Steering Ram, connected to Seastar Power Steering Pump, pressures to 1000psi, with SeaStar 3.0 Helm, for incredibly direct steering with good feedback (not too light).
- Simrad NSS9 Evo3S as all-in-1 Gauge and GPS
- Engine comes with Genuine Cowling Cover and 25p Tempest (2 Skiers) & 27P Tempest (all round and 1 skier - will pull two easy with the 27 but won't rev out)
- Offshore Bucket Seats from Bullet/Runaway Bay Marine Covers, in Camel Tan Leather
- Matching rear lounge in Camel Tan
- Custom upholstered dashboard and Side panels in matching leather
- Genuine Sea Dek floor covering
- Black Low Profile Bimini from Canvas and Marine Covers Noosa
- Custom Alloy Steering Column, made so the helm could be mounted outside the dash for easy access and service, and long enough to bring the drivers legs out from under the dash
- Teleflex Adjustable Foot throttle with incorporated slide for driver adjustment.
- Fusion Signature Series Apollo 770 stereo, with 4x 6.5" Signature Series Speakers
- Century HD Battery in Custom Alloy battery Tray
- Automatic 2000GPH Bilge Pump
- Custom Travel Cover with seperate liner cover underneath.
- 12V sockets, BEP switch panels, NMEA network running ballast tank gauge, fuel tank gauge, engine gauges, stereo controls etc.
- Boat is fitted with a digital intercom and two helmets can be included for $1k
Boat presents very well overall and has been put together using good gear and doing everything properly. The hull was flipped over before fit out and had the bottom blueprinted to remove any faults from the mould. It is very fun and easy to use and own. Handles rough water and open water very well, and is fast enough to get into entry level racing and be reliable and safe.
Located in Noosa on the Sunshine Coast. Can travel.
Sunshine Coast Region Noosaville QLD
20' 0" - 6.10m
250HP Pro XS 4.6L V8
Bluewater V21S Polished Stained Steel with Galvanised Frame