The Spacesailer 22 is a popular trailer sailer renowned for their excellent sailing performance and spacious interior for a vessel of it's size. The cabin features a pop-top roof that adds extra headroom and cabin space. The targa frame is great for installation of the solar panels and adds great fixing points for the canvas sun cover.
We have completely refurbished the boat from top to bottom in the last 12 months and it's ready to go for the next owner. Selling due to moving to a fixed keel yacht.
Ready to go sailing with
- new headsail (used twice) and furling system
- new blocks, cleats and lines throughout
- fully refurbished cabin interior featuring varnished timberwork throughout
- new marine toilet, fully plumbed
- sleeps 4 with V berth and 2 quarter berths
- mainsail (3 reefing points) in excellent condition, spinnaker
- metho stove, sink and ice box
- new head lining and carpet throughout cabin
- solar panel charging to new 135Ah deep cycle battery
- fully serviced trailer (receipts for $1800 recent work)
- 8hp Yamaha outboard in excellent condition
- new Silva compass
- Garmin depth sounder/water temp/ fish finder
- bilge keel / retractable centreplate
- anti-fouled December 2021
Hobart Region Alonnah TAS
22' - 6.70m
Keel / Ballast
2 stroke outboard, starts first time, everytime
30 litre under sink
Pop top provides extra headroom, all new cushion covers, carpet and head linings
V berth sleeps 2 plus 2 single quartberths
Metho stove to port side, sink to starboard side
Fully plumbed new marine toilet
Manual bilge pump
Various life jackets
Fire extinguisher, fire blanket
Garmin depth / water temp / fish finder
New genoa on Profurl furling system
Mast / Rigging
Aluminium in excellent condition. Mainsail has a boom roller furling system, very efficient.
Winches for the headsail, all new Ronstan blocks and cleats throughout.
Very solid tandem trailer with newly serviced brakes and lights.