The Club Marine Perth International Boat Show has support from the Metropolitan Redevelopment
Authority, Perth Convention and Exhibition Centre, City of Perth and the WA Department of Tourism.
The Club Marine Perth International Boat Show will be a four-day event held over a long weekend, from Friday 22nd September to Monday 25th September 2017.
The Club Marine Perth International Boat Show will be a four-day event and will combine a Trade Show with entertainment and related activities.
The Trade Show will be in two locations:
Indoor Displays will feature:
• Trailerboats from all major brands and manufacturers from across Australia
• Marine electronics including navigation and communications
• Safety equipment
• Aquatic recreation equipment
• Displays from government agencies
• Travel and tourism information
• Insurance and finance
• Fishing and outdoor related products
• Boats under 15m within the Quay
• Big Boats (over 15m) outside the Quay
• Covered walkways and pontoons
• On water boat demos and trials
The event will attract visitors by offering entertainment and activities such as:
• Boat trials and demonstrations
• “How to” demonstrations on a variety of topics
• Celebrity entertainers and special guests
• Stage shows
• On-water entertainment
• Activities for children and families
• Fishing demonstrations
• Seafood cooking demonstrations
• Sailing and boating demonstrations and rides
• Prizes and giveaways.
The Club Marine Perth International Boat Show is an initiative of the Boating Industry of Western Australia. The Show is managed by Premiere Events and sponsored by Club Marine Insurance.
Contact Peter Woods
Premiere Events I Productions
(08) 9445 9333 M: 0412 919 660
E: marketing@premiereproductions. Com. Au