To advertise your boat on Boats Online and use our sell it myself service, please register using our online registration form by clicking on the orange link above.
- We will send a confirmation email with your login details.
- Please keep a record of your login email and password.
- Your name, phone number and location will appear on your ad, please ensure they are correct.
- No payment is required until you are ready for your ad to be listed on our website.
After you have registered, login to create your advertisement
and upload your photos.
- Edit your boat or boat accessories advertisement and upload new photos and videos as often as you like.
- Help files are provided along the way, and should you need additional assistance, just contact us.
- Ensure your contact details are up to date. To change your email address please contact our office.
- Remove your boat or boat accessories advertisement when you've sold or withdrawn from sale.
- Private advertisements run for a 12 month period. Most items are sold within this period. However if your ad is still current you will receive an email 7 days prior to expiry to check if you want to renew your advertisement.
Tips for a better ad
Frequently asked questions
Why use a boat dealer?