After the outstanding success of the Dehler 38 SQ, the traditional German brand presents its new flagship, the Dehler 46 SQ.
SQ has long stood for Speed and Quality at Dehler, and thus for perfect sailing characteristics and state-of-the-art design. The new Dehler 46 SQ stands out with a new decoration and lighting concept, an intelligent interior layout, as well as high-performance upgrades to the rig and cockpit. That is why the 46 SQ combines pure sailing and comfort in a class of its own.
- The cockpit is more streamlined, the deck has a more modern look.
- the 46 SQ can be equipped with sporty Y-spoke wheels, electric racing winches and exclusive coachroof sunpads.
- The bowsprit with bobstay and integrated anchor arm offers a forward tack point for a gennaker or Code 0. With the Facnor Flatdeck furling system, the drum is significantly lower, allowing for longer luff and larger sail areas. The innovative system is safer and easier to handle, avoiding riding turns and uneven furling on the drum.
- Another new feature is the flying staysail, which allows the headsail to be reduced safely and without shifting the centre of effort. In combination with the second reef in the mainsail, even storms can be mastered.
- With the Competition keel and rudder, taller carbon mast and Quantum high-performance sails, one can coax even more potential from the Dehler 46 SQ.
- To bring more natural light below deck, the hull windows have been enlarged and two additional windows let into the coachroof.
- New work surface colours and the updated lounge area complete a much brighter saloon, which can be configured in four different layouts in the saloon and cabins.
The world premiere of the Dehler 46 SQ will be marked at the Cannes Yachting Festival from 6-11 September 2022.
For more information, please contact the Windcraft Yachts at sales@windcraftyachts. Com or call us on +61 2 9979 1709 or in New Zealand +64 9 413 9465