New build low maintenance close replica army duck build with authentic big low pressure tyres and no suspension. These vessels are usually very high maintenance due to driveshafts and brakes being submerged in salt water for long periods of time. Due to many years experience and extensive R&D, these NEW vessels have been extensively modified to minimise these problems.
- 39' (11.9m) length for coxswain skipper
- 44 Pax plus 2x crew
- Caterpillar 3208 with Hamilton jet drive
- No suspension, vessel rides on soft tyres
- No shafts, minimal maintenance hydraulic drive
- Fully sealed hubs and brakes
- 8-9 Knots cruise
- 45 Kmph on road
These vessels are not cheap but are designed to minimums the horrendous maintenance bills and downtime of similar vessels.
Gold Coast, Australia
39' - 11.88m
Single Caterpillar 3208 Diesel 210HP Engine
15Lph (in water)
ANCHOR WINCH: Electric
DANBUOY: 2x Karly floats, 2x Life rings