Hailed as a true classic, the all new Island Gypsy Newport 460 is prized for its timeless lines, seaworthy planing hull, generous deck space and social layout.
Built to last, the Newport 460 is renowned for its reliability, superior performance and impeccable craftsmanship.
Hallmarks of this new brand, which builds on the heritage and craftmanship of the iconic Island Gypsy marque, include generous social spaces, full walk-around decks for ease of access and safety, helm side entry door, open plan living, smooth ride, fuel efficiency and low maintenance.
With its proven planing hull, narrow entry easing into a soft chine, the hull of the Newport 460 will deliver comfort and stability in all sea states. This vessel is powered by Cummins diesel engine and Onan generator, coupled to a ZF gearbox and running through the new technology "Python" drive system which has been especially designed for this range of boats. The standard power is 380hp, but can be increased to suit owner requirements. This system equates to minimal maintenance and sensational performance of up to 20 knots, along with class-leading fuel economy.
- Complete hull construction in solid vinyl ester resins.
- Gloss walnut interior and carpeted throughout
- Cedar lines cupboards with shelving and hanging lockers
- S/S safety rails and bbq bars on swim platform
- Forward Stateroom with Queen Bed
- Shower Stall separate to Bathroom
- Saloon Entrance with Hopper Windows